Every Man Should Go To A Male-only Sauna At Least Once

rogerd200

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Opinion and point of discussion:

Every man should go to a male-only (gay) sauna at least once, regardless of their sexuality.

No other place offers the same opportunity for personal physical freedom and to bond with other men. Shedding your clothing drops more barriers than fabric alone. Spending time naked, around other naked men, connects us - in ways many of us have forgotten exist - with the rest of the human race. It reminds us just how much more we are together than everyday life allows. No uniforms, no social class, no barriers. Being naked with other naked men is the most equalizing experience many of us will ever have.

You don’t have to touch, you don’t even have to talk. Seeing is often enough. Leave the slings and gloryholes for people who enjoy that sort of thing. No stereotypes, STIs, condoms or lube. Just stick to the wet area and relax in the steam room, sauna, jacuzzi, and lounge area. The vibe is like nowhere else in the world.

D

deleted1138933

No uniforms, no social class, no barriers. Being naked with other naked men is the most equalizing experience many of us will ever have.

False, any naked situation classifies, ranks, and shows exactly how unequal manhood is where it counts and matters the most, creates a social ranking and pecking order of judged superiority, whether spoken or not Only applies to those of privileged endowment.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Soo, hypothetically, if I were 6 feet tall; had a 6 pack and looked like Brad Pitt. I would be a naked equal to a 5 foot male, with a beer gut. Trust me rich people would go to exclusive / clubs / spas , thus separating themselves from the more common man

Not being judgmental. just hypothetical

I will pass, but thanks for the offer

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why does it have to be a male-only (gay) sauna? Why can't we go to just a sauna? How about a co-ed swimming pool?

Twenty plus years in the military living, bleeding and for some dying in close quarters was plenty enough male-male and male-female sex free bonding for me.

I think I will pass.

rogerd200

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
False, any naked situation classifies, ranks, and shows exactly how unequal manhood is where it counts and matters the most, creates a social ranking and pecking order of judged superiority, whether spoken or not Only applies to those of privileged endowment.

That hasn't been my experience. Some saunas may be full of this kind of pretentiousness but many are friendly places.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Note to self, don’t click ignored content. One Note Numbskull is at it again.

Is being in spaces without overt social signifiers good for people? I’d say yes.
Does gender matter if it isn’t about comparing or viewing bodies? I’d say no.

I don’t go to many saunas, but I do go to hot springs. Some are clothing optional across the board, some after a certain hour. Small humans and all.
In a gender segregated situation, it was also a no talking aside from light whispers situation. No deals in a schvitz.
Seeing other women of all sizes and levels of comfort about their bodies was enlightening. I wasn’t comfortable with my own post kiddo. Going from underweight to hugely pregnant to a mom- reporportioned frame was weird. Occasionally still is.

In wild hot springs I’ve been in situations with varying clothing levels. Given that twice there was snow, it was understandable when some folks had rash guards on.
This was mixed gender, and anyone being creepy was pushed out.
Like nudism, clothing free spaces often trail the hang ups of the people there.
Look at the “hard on nude beach” posts anywhere on the Web.

can you be there with the humans and not the bodies? Great.
If you cannot, can you not be a complete jerk? Okay.
Otherwise, go to sexually oriented spaces. Not general nudist.

rogerd200

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Note to self, don’t click ignored content. One Note Numbskull is at it again.

Is being in spaces without overt social signifiers good for people? I’d say yes.
Does gender matter if it isn’t about comparing or viewing bodies? I’d say no.

I don’t go to many saunas, but I do go to hot springs. Some are clothing optional across the board, some after a certain hour. Small humans and all.
In a gender segregated situation, it was also a no talking aside from light whispers situation. No deals in a schvitz.
Seeing other women of all sizes and levels of comfort about their bodies was enlightening. I wasn’t comfortable with my own post kiddo. Going from underweight to hugely pregnant to a mom- reporportioned frame was weird. Occasionally still is.

In wild hot springs I’ve been in situations with varying clothing levels. Given that twice there was snow, it was understandable when some folks had rash guards on.
This was mixed gender, and anyone being creepy was pushed out.
Like nudism, clothing free spaces often trail the hang ups of the people there.
Look at the “hard on nude beach” posts anywhere on the Web.

can you be there with the humans and not the bodies? Great.
If you cannot, can you not be a complete jerk? Okay.
Otherwise, go to sexually oriented spaces. Not general nudist.
I agree, hot springs like that are fantastic. I've been to several, clothing optional, and loved them. Everyone is usually well behaved and it's great to just chill with like-minded people. Colorado has some great ones!

Reactions: Scarletbegonia
D

deleted15807

As soon as you walk out the door doesn't that happen? Your looks, your education, your height, your wealth are all either directly observed or can easily be inferred.

Reactions: HorseHung40's
D

deleted1138933

The meaning of ‘manhood’ and ‘womanhood’ have varied immensely from one society to another. It's only limit is the human imagination.

No. Men have always had penis and testicles in all societies; women vaginas

Reactions: HorseHung40's