Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Evolving sexual fantasy story with photos/videos - all welcome

There are some amazing, and hot, stories on here but what about having a fantasy story thread that has photos or videos and evolves over time as each new person contributes to it.

Open to all - guys, gals, non-binary, whatever your sexual preferences or gender orientation.

I will start off the story then the next poster contributes by adding both words and pictures, or video, which directly relates to the part of the story they are writing. Each poster has to include/involve at least the previous poster before them (or more) and they can take the story line into whatever direction they would like. Hey, it's fantasy right? If anyone doesn't like the way the story line is going, simply pop on and post a direction you would like it to go in. Remember, your post has to involve the poster before you. Let's start the story line...

The cruise
Taking a well earned vacation aboard a modern ocean going cruise ship, the Titan. The journey started in Istanbul, Turkey where I embarked on my two month voyage of adventure.

Currently we are sailing off the coast of Egypt and are due to arrive in Alexandria in a day or two. I am deciding whether to disembark and take a tour of Cairo and the Pyramids or to stay and have a fun and adventurous sexual stay onboard. My cabin door has been left unlocked for other passengers (and staff) to open and visit while I am in the cabin, and let's just say, it's been a busy few days of cruising - literally!

While taking an early morning shower I am contemplating the day ahead, we are still at sea, what shall I do today, I am wondering. Just then, I hear the cabin door is being opened...

Attachments