Exhib at the gym

Newgayexhib

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like men that go free balling or with shorts/sweatpants showing their bulge! Anyone that like to show off like that?
(i also like a nice masculine body)

Personally (small dick) i like to wear a jockstarp to show my ass
And i always wondered if man licked that and they knew i want to show my ass?

I was at the gym the other day and was able to take a couple quick pics while changing, sorry quality isn't the best as its a bit hard to tell whether or not someone is coming so I had to hurry.... and as a matter of fact, pretty quick after I took these pics two guys came in as I was still hanging loose. Nice thing was that they didn't act all weirded out and we exchanged hellos and such.

View media item 1145935View media item 1145936

I am very proud of my body. The many hours I have put in to honing my muscles draws attention from male and female gym users. I have no qualms about someone ogling my arms or chest.

I'm also proud of my dick. Soft, I'm just under 7 inches in length and very fat. I don't go out of my way to flaunt my size but it's hard to hide it in the gym showers or at a urinal. I'm past the days of feeling embarrassed about other people seeing it.

exib

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear lined shorts. Never any underwear or a jock strap. Wearing underwear while working out is horrible - the very last time I did it my briefs were saturated in so much sweat I was able to wring it out. Ug.

I always strip nude before I put on my workout gear. I actually started doing this as a practical matter so that I wouldn't have stuff like my regular socks or shorts on (which, I did on occasion... lol).

Depending on my mood I would then take out my workout clothing from my bag, facing everyone. That way everybody can see my fully shaved penis.

If I use the pool I take off my swimsuit in the shower area and then walk fully nude to my locker and retrieve my towel.

I also use the scale fully nude. When I had more hair I would also comb my hair in front of a mirror nude as well.

There were lots of other guys that did the same thing, so I never felt it was something out of the ordinary.

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've recently dumped the jock and am much more comfortable going commando. My training shorts don't have a lining but are looser-fitting and black, so it's not very obvious unless someone is staring at my crotch. I've got a well-developed torso/arms and wear tank tops so most eyes are focused above the waist. That is, until I strip down to shower.......

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay