Exotic Paintings Model: Shaund & Lamonte Stennis

Shaun D answers your frequently asked questions:

View attachment 29253041 View attachment 29253051 View attachment 29253061 View attachment 29253071 View attachment 29253081 View attachment 29253091 View attachment 29253101 View attachment 29253111 View attachment 29253121 View attachment 29253131

It’s always the ones with the best bodies who are on this of time. What a weirdo.

9f92a48f5f6971bf5beb05997a80f140.gif

wow he is arrogant af!! he has a body, but no substance. Some people should not speak at all cause they end up showing who they really are. Unfortunately some folks are guilty of creating monsters like this jack off muscle butt.

K. It still doesn't mean anything. No fully straight man would even entertain men in that way even for money but carry on.

Y’all SEVERELY underestimate the power of money.

I don’t know that Shaun guy, but I went to a show with Lamonte. I don’t know what it’s going to take for y’all to understand that Lamonte is one of the FEW hetero men who understands that my gay little $30 I paid for his paint & sip show was GREEN just like the $30 all the straight women that were there paid.

He. Is. NOT. Gay. He just wants your money. In fact, he doesn’t really want men at the shows in the first place. All of this is for money. That’s it. The end.

Ps- I just went to that one show for the experience and to see him in person. I don’t plan on giving him any more of my money. As much of an asshole trump supporter he is, he’s actually quite attractive, esp. in person.

I don’t know that Shaun guy, but I went to a show with Lamonte. I don’t know what it’s going to take for y’all to understand that Lamonte is one of the FEW hetero men who understands that my gay little $30 I paid for his paint & sip show was GREEN just like the $30 all the straight women that were there paid.

He. Is. NOT. Gay. He just wants your money. In fact, he doesn’t really want men at the shows in the first place. All of this is for money. That’s it. The end.

Ps- I just went to that one show for the experience and to see him in person. I don’t plan on giving him any more of my money. As much of an asshole trump supporter he is, he’s actually quite attractive, esp. in person.
Thank you lol people really don’t understand that all these men want is to get paid.

Ok, whatever you've convinced yourself to believe. They won't get a penny of my money but good for you.

Reactions: DruZo

He really is fine in person though. I was driving through Northeast one day and saw him jogging around the hood in some short green shorts. Baby I almost wrecked my car looking so hard and was surprised when I went to the gram and confirmed it was him.