Exotic Paintings Model: Shaund & Lamonte Stennis

Brief nudity? Um. No luv. He is a whole nude performer. Aka a sex worker. That excuse he giving is total nonsense. He just don't like extra revenue. His loss.
I just think Shaun Drake is in a financial position as to where he doesn’t need to really do that to make a coin. I’m proud of the man that he seems to be and think he has a well balanced life. I don’t think him doing the nude painting qualifies him as sex worker but you are entitled to your opinion.

Hes full of shit i dmed him since he said this heres some models from exoticpaintings

I can upload or send more if yall wanna trade got plenty more of flyboydollaz kingstennis tyrolland exotic paitings

Damn, would be amazing if you could upload or send some more. Love their cumshots, right out of the girl, shooting nice loads. Hot! please, more!

I just think Shaun Drake is in a financial position as to where he doesn’t need to really do that to make a coin. I’m proud of the man that he seems to be and think he has a well balanced life. I don’t think him doing the nude painting qualifies him as sex worker but you are entitled to your opinion.

I seriously question if he doesn't need the money why is he gyrating nude every night on men and women? He has a nasty attitude in general which makes him ugly to me regardless of his physical beauty. I wouldn't spend one dime on either Stennis or Shaun, two assholes. If you don't want to dance for men, then don't do it. Nobody is putting a gun to your head.

I think he should say that. I definitely would want someone to post their true feelings than bottle them up and I give them money all while they feel a certain way.

Stennis is tired, he says this every other week on twitter knowing full well the gays will still come to his ghetto Sip and Paint shows. Maybe if gay men stopped entertaining these dudes foolishness they would quit with the homophobic tweets. Stop giving them money period.

I think he should say that. I definitely would want someone to post their true feelings than bottle them up and I give them money all while they feel a certain way.
Well if that’s the case then I wish he would of said that shit before I purchased his ticket to his event next month smh

Stennis is tired, he says this every other week on twitter knowing full well the gays will still come to his ghetto Sip and Paint shows. Maybe if gay men stopped entertaining these dudes foolishness they would quit with the homophobic tweets. Stop giving them money period.
This is my first time I heard him say this, prior to that I never noticed him tweeting that type of stuff. Well I feel stupid now because I already bought the ticket his event. I wish you would’ve said that shit before I bought the ticket.

I seriously question if he doesn't need the money why is he gyrating nude every night on men and women? He has a nasty attitude in general which makes him ugly to me regardless of his physical beauty. I wouldn't spend one dime on either Stennis or Shaun, two assholes. If you don't want to dance for men, then don't do it. Nobody is putting a gun to your head.

I was looking at his twitter and he didn't seem to mind a man holding his dick.

I really wish I had enough money to make a gay paint and sip with the hottest gay men so we don't have to go to places where we are barely tolerated.

I was looking at his twitter and he didn't seem to mind a man holding his dick.

I really wish I had enough money to make a gay paint and sip with the hottest gay men so we don't have to go to places where we are barely tolerated.

I hear you but most go to their events because they're straight or straight posing. I think people want genuine gay friendly models.

Reactions: White_Diamond
This is my first time I heard him say this, prior to that I never noticed him tweeting that type of stuff. Well I feel stupid now because I already bought the ticket his event. I wish you would’ve said that shit before I bought the ticket.

No don't feel stupid, you didn't know. I reccomend you go and treat him like the money grabbing slut he is.

The show I went to, the audience was definitely mostly men, but okay niece.
I Don't Know What They See In Him He Ugly And The Ding dong I' VE Seen Bigger the gay boys that worship theses lil poor Mother fuckers need leave them in the dust