Exotic Paintings Model: Shaund & Lamonte Stennis

Heads up to all members...

DO NOT do any 'trades' with user "Lovejonoetrilla20".

The user and I agreed to trade content.

After sending what I have, they DID NOT RETURN.

Consider yourself warned of the lurking scammer.

Thanks!
Hes full of shit i dmed him since he said this heres some models from exoticpaintings

I can upload or send more if yall wanna trade got plenty more of flyboydollaz kingstennis tyrolland exotic paitings
View attachment Post — OnlyFans(1).mp4
View attachment It’sDollaz OnlyFans(4).mp4

Hes full of shit i dmed him since he said this heres some models from exoticpaintings

I can upload or send more if yall wanna trade got plenty more of flyboydollaz kingstennis tyrolland exotic paitings
But I sent u stuff and u didn’t send me u are scam

Ugh he wouldn't even have to do much on that OF but show that ass, easy money. He's still the finest one to me idcc

Someone asked why Shaun doesn’t have an onlyfans he seems to be active or somewhat still in the military so I’m sure that’s why. Yes he has done brief nudity but I think that’s his limit. He’s a beautiful black man regardless and I’d gladly cater to his every need.
CC3C9672-478B-4551-8E0C-90923F95F193.jpeg

Someone asked why Shaun doesn’t have an onlyfans he seems to be active or somewhat still in the military so I’m sure that’s why. Yes he has done brief nudity but I think that’s his limit. He’s a beautiful black man regardless and I’d gladly cater to his every need.
View attachment 31416701
That’s not why. He’s just an asshole and not interested in men, which is his core fan base, paying him for content.

He has answered this question many times and actually gets very annoyed. But my thing is, nobody told you to showcase your big butt and little dick at the Exotic Paintings shows.

He’s a weirdo.

View attachment 31416701
Brief nudity? Um. No luv. He is a whole nude performer. Aka a sex worker. That excuse he giving is total nonsense. He just don't like extra revenue. His loss.

Reactions: Ronnie600