Exotic Paintings Model: Shaund & Lamonte Stennis

So I attended Lamont’s Paint’N’Sip last night, in spite of what he’s said on Twitter. In general I had fun, positive vibes from everyone in that event and like the other person on this thread said he was nice and professional. I was even able to touch him and tip him. HOWEVER, he’s still an asshole I attended the event with my cousin. Both me and my cousin had our masks on. I only had my mask on when I entered the building but had it off the rest of the night, plus two other ppl had masks on. An hour after the event ended, he stars talking shit on his Snapchat saying how stupid it is when he see’s people wearing masks. I get that he’s a Trump supporter and Most Trump supporters are against wearing masks, but that’s fucked up for him to be talking shit about that because I know it was directed toward me and my cousin because we had masks on including two other guest. It’s like recently he’s been an asshole on social media for no reason or blatantly. IDK if I even want to support him again when he comes out here. Well I’m sorry about the rant, however I did record some videos that night so if any one wants to see them let me know.

His dick isnt big enough for him to be an asshole.

So this video of Lamonte getting head from a man isn't shocking to you guys?

I am seeing that most of these new internet "celebs" are all willing to do bi or gay acts.
Nothing is new under the ...most of these guys been getting down on the low for a while and you'll be surprised at the dudes you will never guess in a million years that's trisexual

IView attachment 15314681

I wonder if Jeff is insinuating that this is his girlfriend since people are accusing him of being gay.
I honestly believe Jeff is bisexual and most of that exotic painting crew is also bisexual .... If y'all don't see that I don't know what to say

How do we know he's not doing this because of feedback from the women? Some have been cool at the shows, but a lot of women aint trying to see men they attracted to hump, lap dance and simulate getting fucked by other men. And based on the photos and videos the women always out number the men at the shows, so they buying the majority of the tickets.

It's about the money for them.
I agree it's a smart business and for those that's getting upset remember exotic painting is selling a fantasy and is in the business to make more money...so if you don't understand that don't ever get into the business world your feeling ain't ready

A lot of those men are outright gay but people seem to need them to be straight in order to fulfill their personal fantasies.
So true man because sadly them being just gay/bisexual ain't good enough for some folks And with Jeff I think he want to bottom with how much he constantly poke out and show his ass but afraid of the judgment. Also he enjoy the attention from his male fans and it ain't nothing wrong with that. That chick he with is just his beard

Reactions: bornbloved87
So true man because sadly them being just gay/bisexual ain't good enough for some folks And with Jeff I think he want to bottom with how much he constantly poke out and show his ass but afraid of the judgment. Also he enjoy the attention from his male fans and it ain't nothing wrong with that. That chick he with is just his beard
His girlfriend fingers his ass on his OF like she gets all in there and he loves it so I’m sure he would love to bottom lol

Reactions: d3m3trius
His girlfriend fingers his ass on his OF like she gets all in there and he loves it so I’m sure he would love to bottom lol
O i didn't know that part my energy reading with him was right...I can just tell by Jeff vibes that he is getting down with someone in that crew and I honestly feel his girlfriend knows about it but don't care...just my thoughts could be very wrong

Reactions: mranonymous_