Exotic Paintings Model: Shaund & Lamonte Stennis

He used to be a Chaturbate model a few years ago. His screen-name was "fvckmonte". Before Tumblr revamped itself, a lot of those blogs used to repost some gifs taken from Monte's broadcasts. I think if you google that screen name and look in the images section some stills from his old broadcasts would show up.
So is this supposed to be him? Lol I went on a search spree for that name but it don’t look like him to me
@fvckmonte riding

Reactions: Johnda66
Tattoos are different
Both videos are him. The mark on his thigh in the 2nd video is a dead giveaway as well as the tattoos. Most likely it was shot several years ago when he was still "unknown". His body wasn't as built as it is now.

That’s definitely him. I don’t know what about the person in the video could possibly not look like him to you.

Both videos are him. The mark on his thigh in the 2nd video is a dead giveaway as well as the tattoos. Most likely it was shot several years ago when he was still "unknown". His body wasn't as built as it is now.

My apologies! I was all kinda confused! I was reading the discussion about Kenny Iko right before the message about the stuff about chaturbate cam model and didn’t even realize it was referring to LAMONTE STENNIS and not Kenny. My bad yal!

My apologies! I was all kinda confused! I was reading the discussion about Kenny Iko right before the message about the stuff about chaturbate cam model and didn’t even realize it was referring to LAMONTE STENNIS and not Kenny. My bad yal!
That's ok.

Reactions: Rpgz1983
Hes full of shit i dmed him since he said this heres some models from exoticpaintings

I can upload or send more if yall wanna trade got plenty more of flyboydollaz kingstennis tyrolland exotic paitings

I've seen a few videos now and these guy don't wear condoms in any of them. I hope they are getting tested regularly

I just can't with his chest and those in grown hairs. It's a turn off for me and his OF is not worth it. He barely posts and when he does it's boring content to me. Just my opinion.
Yeha his page is basically just a preview page for PPV videos. Like it's pretty annoying. Becuase he already has a free page for previews. His main page should have better content on the main feed. Smh

Reactions: MissterBennett