Exotic Paintings Model: Shaund & Lamonte Stennis

They are both narcisssitic gay baiters move on. Nothing to debate. The best we can do as a community is share their material for free so they don’t get our money
THANK YOU !!! Someone with common sense ! Lets all just share their material on here , get off for free , keep our sanity & MOVE ON … tired of debating about these n****s , you’ll never get tell full truth of things so just get off to the content & let it go people sheeesh

it's pretty obvious they are gay for pay. Honestly I feel we should treat all onlyfans/justforfans "content creators" as actors. What they do romantically versus what they are willing to do sexually are two totally different things. There is this average straight guy on tiktok that has blown up on onlyfans because he has a fat ass. It's kind of sad how desperate some gay men are. They made that dude seem like he fine as hell because his butt is big

it's pretty obvious they are gay for pay. Honestly I feel we should treat all onlyfans/justforfans "content creators" as actors. What they do romantically versus what they are willing to do sexually are two totally different things. There is this average straight guy on tiktok that has blown up on onlyfans because he has a fat ass. It's kind of sad how desperate some gay men are. They made that dude seem like he fine as hell because his butt is big
You were so good until you dragged back into the gay for pay fantasy. Yes. Gay/Bi/Pan for Pay CAN be a fantasy. Like ONLY doing content online solo, ass play, ect. You give the people what they want while not compromising your preferences in any way. ONCE YOU LET MEN TOUCH YOU IN REAL LIFE, ITS NOT A FANTASY. He’s really letting men touch, massage, lick, suck, play with and whatever else in real life for $30 a pop. That’s low level ho prices. Callin it a paint and sip don’t change that. Him turning on a “this is only for money. I love pussy” switch is a delusion for himself to “get through it.” And y’all feeding into only furthers the delusion. I don’t care if he ever comes out, but the dictionary is here for a purpose. Words having meaning. And Straight Is Straight. Sexuality is fluid but Red is Red. I refuse to see a peacock and you tell me it’s lion cause it says so. I’ll respect it, but I won’t feed into the delusion. Money is no excuse. Id love to just jerk off and move on. But he and Jeff keep making their sexuality a topic. Just say nothing… if it’s true.
:rolleyes:

You were so good until you dragged back into the gay for pay fantasy. Yes. Gay/Bi/Pan for Pay CAN be a fantasy. Like ONLY doing content online solo, ass play, ect. You give the people what they want while not compromising your preferences in any way. ONCE YOU LET MEN TOUCH YOU IN REAL LIFE, ITS NOT A FANTASY. He’s really letting men touch, massage, lick, suck, play with and whatever else in real life for $30 a pop. That’s low level ho prices. Callin it a paint and sip don’t change that. Him turning on a “this is only for money. I love pussy” switch is a delusion for himself to “get through it.” And y’all feeding into only furthers the delusion. I don’t care if he ever comes out, but the dictionary is here for a purpose. Words having meaning. And Straight Is Straight. Sexuality is fluid but Red is Red. I refuse to see a peacock and you tell me it’s lion cause it says so. I’ll respect it, but I won’t feed into the delusion. Money is no excuse. Id love to just jerk off and move on. But he and Jeff keep making their sexuality a topic. Just say nothing… if it’s true.
Sis … let it go , no shade to you personally love but you been arguing this point for days now , lets all agree to disagree , we all have our opinion on whats what about these men , either way it doesnt put coins into our pockets nor does it makes us bust nuts , but what will make us all buss nuts is if we post content by these performers in which this thread is dedicated towards:blush:

Sis … let it go , no shade to you personally love but you been arguing this point for days now , lets all agree to disagree , we all have our opinion on whats what about these men , either way it doesnt put coins into our pockets nor does it makes us bust nuts , but what will make us all buss nuts is if we post content by these performers in which this thread is dedicated towards:blush:
1. Not a sis. 2. How you want people to “respect” these dudes preferences but y’all out here calling random men “Sis” 3. This is an open forum. Y’all talking bs defending homophobic, in the closet activity and expect people to eat it up. Not I

I couldn't have said it any better than this. AAALLL OF THIS

Yeah women are not typically excited about a strippers sweaty bumhole gyrating in their faces. What did he expect? lmao.

Her stank face at the end is quite funny. Not sure why he felt this clip was favorable. But whatever. Still got some ass out of it.

Yeah women are not typically excited about a strippers sweaty bumhole gyrating in their faces. What did he expect? lmao.

Her stank face at the end is quite funny. Not sure why he felt this clip was favorable. But whatever. Still got some ass out of it.
Exactly, most women think of male booty as a joke or just nice to look at. Not to fuck, eat or buy it. They know this. 80-90% of their loyal fans are men. On purpose

And if he wants the $ he's going to give it up who cares about being straight bi or gay when a dollar is involved they will do what it takes to get it that's how they operate
exactly if the dick is available it doesn’t matter what you call yourself.