Exotic Paintings Model: Shaund & Lamonte Stennis

That's why we, as a community, need to stop giving guys like him a platform. Specially the self-hating queens out there. This guy is literally making a shit ton of money from the gays and mocking us at the same time.

Plus it was not the first time. If you use the Twitter search bar, insert his @ + the word homophobic you'll be able to see how many times he's been a piece of shit.

The only videos I’m waiting for lol
I don’t understand this friendship at all but only Lamont benefits from it. You get to see these three phat booty bitches on a regular basis. And I mean the term as nicely as possible. I think Lamont is the pimp in this situation.

Reactions: demcakes719
I don’t understand this friendship at all but only Lamont benefits from it. You get to see these three phat booty bitches on a regular basis. And I mean the term as nicely as possible. I think Lamont is the pimp in this situation.

Because, for them, he offers a way to do homosexual things without having to own being gay or bi in their minds. This probably started with him fuckin them in private and saying it aint gay and then escalated it to pimping them out and saying "we getting money" as the cover.

If you notice most of the dudes that don't rock with him anymore like Tank, Mustang, Kyrie, are all the dudes who either now do overtly gay things or are open about their same sex relationships. They don't need the cover. The others, however, enjoy living in a closet with a glass door.

Stennis.mp4