Extreme/taboo fetishes?

I'm obsessed with my family and friends and neighbour's daughter. Over the past year, I have had a sexual desire for my next-door neighbour's daughter, who is now 18. Her name is Kerry. Last month my opportunity came. They went back to Hong Kong for 3 weeks and asked us to look after the house.I vollentered to do this.

After careful checking for CCTV at 2 pm one afternoon straight to her bedroom and I found her knickers draw. 60 minutes of in her room masturbating occurred as I looked at her social media, especially her yoga advice page. Yoga thongs in one hand yoga pants in the other. I think the most sexual excited I've ever been. Home for secret washing and returned to her draw the next visit. As always, hide evidence from my wife. So naughty and wrong, but right.
I can tell more on Session App
0597c676fa8d7477018e2e38e7da11eacee91bfcb9fe5164a9b011f4bbafc9550e

• Love
Reactions: KeepSecret
I’m pretty openminded and into a lot of taboos. The hornier I get and the older I get, the less limits I have. My other ‘head’ takes over then I get a bit of ‘cum clarity’ and a bit of guilt only to have it return when my other head takes over again. I’m sure a lot of guys have the same experiences. I have session messenger to explore those interests safely. Hit me up if interested
Cum clarity is an excellent term to describe how I truly feel being a male cocksucker cum slut! When I get on my knees to give a blowjob, and my feeder grabs the back of my head to shove my mouth deep down his beautiful cock, then that is a beautiful moment of crystal clear clarity for me. Only for me it's more like a penis clarity!

When my mouth and my nose fill up with the amazing taste and smell of dick, then suddenly everything becomes so clear for me! My true place in life among other men becomes clear to me in that moment. My true sexuality becomes crystal clear to me in that moment.

My first feeder tried very hard to get me to genuinely accept my sexuality as a male cocksucker. He would repeatedly emphasize how normal I was in many ways as a guy. However, when it came to sex, he would repeatedly tell me to fully accept and embrace the fact that my true sexuality is on my knees with my head impaled on another man's cock. He very correctly predicted that I would feel absolutely miserable with my sex life, unless I was submitting to my true sexuality on a very regular basis. He was absolutely right! That's why I've had a very active sex life as a male cocksucker about 99% of the time since I first became a cocksucker. I truly feel absolutely miserable with my sex life if I'm not regularly bobbing my head up and down another man's penis!

• Love
Reactions: allin4cum
The prove the issue I've had about sexual fantasies with 2 of my cousins.. and our family is huge, but these 2 cousins are my favorites and source of many wanking and squirts. Ironically this was at another guy cousins wedding..;);)
Can’t fault you

Reactions: James Kujveli
The prove the issue I've had about sexual fantasies with 2 of my cousins.. and our family is huge, but these 2 cousins are my favorites and source of many wanking and squirts. Ironically this was at another guy cousins wedding..;);)
My first time was with my cousin. That went on awhile then his brother found out and wanted in on the action as well. Spending the night with them became quite a busy back & forth schedule for me for many years lol.

There's a specific father and son whom I've had sex with separately and I'd love for them to dp me. Alas, the son and I don't speak anymore and to my knowledge, he doesn't know his dad and I had sex multiple times after we broke up.

As someone who is hyper-sexual and very kinky I am loving this thread! I think it's good to talk openly about our desires, especially to connect with other who are like minded :imp:

I want to go back to OP's question about sharing with potential partners. I think it's important to share... safely. I am really thankful that my husband and I share our kinks and fetishes - most overlap. He has fetishes that are specific to him that I don't share, but I love that he explores them. Same with me. We're able to be open and vulnerable with each other and we trust each other to explore kinks safely. I think it's important to have individual, private lives within a relationship, but it's also dangerous to hide and have shame.

Sharing kinks with partners is a process, you start light and as the relationships deepen and there is more trust, you can share more and more. Plus, it's hot as fuck and helps lead to good kinky sex.

I shared my fetishes and kinks on another thread recently, but to some them up here:

Cruising, Anonymous Sex, Outdoor Sex, Nudity/Exhibition/Voyeurism, Smoking/Tobacco, Piss/cum/edging/foreskin (cock worship), Doctor/Therapist/Clergy, Incest

I am getting more curious about CNC - nothing overtly violent, more along the lines of hypnosis, sleep and intoxication

I am also getting more curious about pain. I had a major accident that was extremely painful. I was amazed at how present I was during the pain. Sometimes I use sex to dissociate. I want to explore the boundaries of pain and pleasure to experience more mindful sex.

I’m pretty openminded and into a lot of taboos. The hornier I get and the older I get, the less limits I have. My other ‘head’ takes over then I get a bit of ‘cum clarity’ and a bit of guilt only to have it return when my other head takes over again. I’m sure a lot of guys have the same experiences. I have session messenger to explore those interests safely. Hit me up if interested
Wanted to reiterate - I've been finding the older I get the more open I get, finding my self engaging in fantasies that would have scared the shit out of me ten years ago :joy:

Like many of the guys here, I have a number of fetishes but am fairly secretive about them. I have a number of dark fetishes, some of which I've hinted about here, some of which I've touched on here and in private conversations, a few of which I've shared with close friends (and my wife), but most of which I've kept strictly secret. Heck, who confides to friends that he wishes to leave this earth hanging naked from a tree with "angel lust"? (Look it up).

However, when I was single, I explored these fetishes fully, some with sexual partners, some one-on-one with people found on the web, but a lot in "secret clubs" and the like. Believe me, there are lots more places like this than you can imagine; you just have to look for them. Most kinks are intensified when practiced in front of others.

I led a real Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde for a long time ; only a few of my friends were ever aware of my dark secrets.

I pretty much gave up my "secret life" when I married my current (2nd) wife. That's the benefit of having so fully explored the fetishes before; I worked them out of my system. However, I've shared a few of them with my wife, like masochism (CBT), which definitely turns her on, too. (Heck she even occasionally ties me spread-eagled to the bed.)

However, I also have my memories. We travel a lot in our profession and are separated sometimes for weeks at a time. The iPhone (FaceTime) has been a godsend for us, but the memories of my secret life have "come in handy" when wanking off. (My wife has found her 7.5" x 5.75" dildo has likewise come in handy. Her sex life definitely improves when we're apart, at least quantitatively.
:justkidding:
)

Last edited:
Like many of the guys here, I have a number of fetishes but am fairly secretive about them. I have a number of dark fetishes, some of which I've hinted about here, some of which I've touched on here and in private conversations, a few of which I've shared with close friends (and my wife), but most of which I've kept strictly secret. Heck, who confides to friends that he wishes to leave this earth hanging naked from a tree with "angel lust"? (Look it up).

However, when I was single, I explored these fetishes fully, some with sexual partners, some one-on-one with people found on the web, but a lot in "secret clubs" and the like. Believe me, there are lots more places like this than you can imagine; you just have to look for them. Most kinks are intensified when practiced in front of others.

I led a real Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde for a long time ; only a few of my friends were ever aware of my dark secrets.

I pretty much gave up my "secret life" when I married my current (2nd) wife. That's the benefit of having so fully explored the fetishes before; I worked them out of my system. However, I've shared a few of them with my wife, like masochism (CBT), which definitely turns her on, too. (Heck she even occasionally ties me spread-eagled to the bed.)

However, I also have my memories. We travel a lot in our profession and are separated sometimes for weeks at a time. The iPhone (FaceTime) has been a godsend for us, but the memories of my secret life have "come in handy" when wanking off. (My wife has found her 7.5" x 5.75" dildo has likewise come in handy. Her sex life definitely improves when we're apart, at least quantitatively.
:justkidding:
)
Are you able to hint at your other kinks and fetishes? Any involving other men or gay related activities?

Reactions: mistercheeky
As someone who is hyper-sexual and very kinky I am loving this thread! I think it's good to talk openly about our desires, especially to connect with other who are like minded :imp:

I want to go back to OP's question about sharing with potential partners. I think it's important to share... safely. I am really thankful that my husband and I share our kinks and fetishes - most overlap. He has fetishes that are specific to him that I don't share, but I love that he explores them. Same with me. We're able to be open and vulnerable with each other and we trust each other to explore kinks safely. I think it's important to have individual, private lives within a relationship, but it's also dangerous to hide and have shame.

Sharing kinks with partners is a process, you start light and as the relationships deepen and there is more trust, you can share more and more. Plus, it's hot as fuck and helps lead to good kinky sex.

I shared my fetishes and kinks on another thread recently, but to some them up here:

Cruising, Anonymous Sex, Outdoor Sex, Nudity/Exhibition/Voyeurism, Smoking/Tobacco, Piss/cum/edging/foreskin (cock worship), Doctor/Therapist/Clergy, Incest

I am getting more curious about CNC - nothing overtly violent, more along the lines of hypnosis, sleep and intoxication

I am also getting more curious about pain. I had a major accident that was extremely painful. I was amazed at how present I was during the pain. Sometimes I use sex to dissociate. I want to explore the boundaries of pain and pleasure to experience more mindful sex.
I had a surgery on a joint about 12 years ago . Very agonizing I hate taking a lot of pain meds . At one point I was like make this stop and I noticed I had a hardon . I masturbated and what a release in so many ways. My orgasm was so intense and cum was streaming out of me . I had found it actually lessened the pain .

• Love
Reactions: GardenGiant83
My first time was with my older cousin. That went on awhile then his younger brother who was my age found out and wanted in on the action as well. Spending the night with them became quite a busy back & forth schedule for me for many years to keep them from arguing over whose bed I was going to sleep in lol.
It can be tough to find someone who shares my same ‘taboo’ fun enjoyment. I just wait for a guy to tell me what he’s into and go from there incrementally. It’s gotten easier for me to say what I’m not into more so than what I am. My limit list is just shorter and I tell them beyond that everything else is on the table for their pleasure. I try to give whoever I’m with the safe space to explore any kinks/fetishes they favor and experiment with new interests they may want to try. Whatever I do with someone is strictly private between us and I want them to feel comfortable doing so without fear of judgment/gossip/etc.
As far as guilt/shame is concerned I personally feel as long as it’s consensual enjoyment (or up-front consensual nonconsent) between all parties participating in said kink I don’t have much guilt. Enjoy what you enjoy however you enjoy it. My DMs are open if you’d like to chat about it.