Extreme/taboo fetishes?

i've got some kinks that are way the hell out there. sucking cock to me is taboo. but my mind goes way beyond that. normally i'll tell spmeone i'll tell you some things i've done but it's not me saying hey let's do this.it's just if i tell you about it then it's open to discuss. i've had some bring up my kinks and we discussed them. others never mention it. i've explained to some and been told man that is so fuckin hot. i'm still looking to meet one who would engage with me in things.

I don't know if I would call my cum fetish extreme or taboo. There's a lot of male cocksuckers like myself who have a fetish for cum. However, I've probably taken my cum fetish farther than most cocksuckers, and have done more extreme things with my fetish for cum.

For me there was definitely a very specific moment in time when it suddenly dawned upon me as a male cocksucker that I’m a complete and total slut with a major cum fetish. I realize this story may not be everyone’s cup of tea. However, for me it was a specific moment of sexual awakening when I realized that I’m actually a complete and total slut with a major cum fetish.

It happened to me less than a month after first becoming a male cocksucker. Long story short, I never actually thought about giving blowjobs to other guys until the day I gave my first blowjob. Now my first feeder was best friends with my boss at work. My first feeder eventually told his friend, my boss, that I was a great cocksucker. I was an assistant supervisor in the company we worked with. It was very common for me as an one of the assistant supervisors in our company to have lunch meetings one on one in our supervisor’s office about three times per week. We would discuss work matters over lunch. Well 2 weeks after becoming a cocksucker my boss made a very obvious pass at me about becoming his cocksucker during our lunch meetings. Now my boss had a beautiful and large white cut cock that I honestly couldn’t resist as a cocksucker. To this day my former boss had one of the nicest cocks that I’ve ever given a blowjob to.

I was soon absolutely thrilled that I had accepted his offer to be his cocksucker. So for two weeks at work I’m spending about the first 10 to 15 minutes of our lunch meeting three times per week on my knees happily giving my boss a blowjob before we ate lunch and talked about work matters. Now my boss had absolutely massive cum loads that to this day are some of the biggest cum loads that I’ve ever seen as a cocksucker. He had a cum load that often completely filled my mouth with cum.

Now I happen to be an absolutely huge salad lover. Some people have told me that I’m the biggest salad lover they’ve ever met, or that they've never seen someone as addicted to eating salads all the time like I do. Vegetable based salads like a good chefs salad or Cobb salad are definitely two of my favorite foods. I almost always packed a big salad to eat for lunch each day at work.

Well about two weeks after becoming a cocksucker at work I’m giving my boss a blowjob in his office. I had brought a Cobb salad for lunch that day that was sitting on top of his desk right next to us as I’m on my knees giving my boss a blowjob. Well my boss was getting close to cumming from my blowjob. So I’m very quickly bobbing my head up and down his cock as he approached his orgasm. All of the sudden he grabs my salad off his desk, and he literally cums all over my salad. Well I was seriously ticked off at him for just ruining my lunch! I told him that he was a real jerk for doing that, and that it was a gross thing that he had just done! I made it very clear to him that I was not happy at all. As I mentioned before, he had a copious amount of cum with each of his loads. His cum heavily covered the large salad I had brought for my lunch.

My boss quickly told me to calm down and to listen to him. He mentioned how much I loved the taste of his cum, which was true. Then he said we both know that you’re an absolutely huge salad lover. So why shouldn’t the two go together? Well even though I was still mad at him, and still grossed out by his idea, I had to admit that maybe he had a point that the two would perhaps taste good together. So I said to him; “You actually want to see me eat a salad covered in cum?” He said “yes.”

Well again a long story short, I actually tried a fork full of my salad drenched in his cum, and I had to admit that I actually loved the taste of his cum and my salad together. So there I am with a huge smile on my face happily eating a Cobb salad drenched covered in cum. It hit me like a ton of bricks at that moment that I was a complete and total cocksucker whore and cum slut. It was also definitely the beginning of my cum fetish that I quickly developed as a cocksucker.

I was actually getting extremely turned on by happily eating a salad covered in cum. My boss told me that he was also very turned on by how quickly I had become a total slut for him. He told me that this world actually needed more cute, young, and impressionable male cocksucker cum sluts just like me who were willing to do things sexually that not many other people are willing to do. He told me that I was actually the type of cocksucker cum slut most men dream about. He also said that I should fully accept, embrace, and take great pride in being a total cocksucker cum slut.

Well I have learned to fully accept and embrace my sexuality as a male cocksucker cum slut since then. I've done numerous kinky things with cum after giving a blowjob that would definitely be classified as a cum fetish. The truth is I absolutely love being a male cocksucker cum slut! Many of my feeders love how enthusiastic I am as a cocksucker cum slut who genuinely loves doing kinky things with my reward as a cocksucker!

One of the few ones I can talk about on this thread is CNC. I've been a lifestyle sub all of my life and while not every relationship I've been in has been with a practicing dom, the ones I had knew I was their's and that they didn't need to ask if they wanted me, whether I was in the mood or not. I've been loaned to exes' friends, clients, and colleagues before.

i've got some kinks that are way the hell out there. sucking cock to me is taboo. but my mind goes way beyond that. normally i'll tell spmeone i'll tell you some things i've done but it's not me saying hey let's do this.it's just if i tell you about it then it's open to discuss. i've had some bring up my kinks and we discussed them. others never mention it. i've explained to some and been told man that is so fuckin hot. i'm still looking to meet one who would engage with me in things.
Hey. Curious to find out where your thoughts go. Let me know all.