Father-in-law / boyfriends dad in gay relationships

britlad92

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bit of an odd topic I guess but I always find it interesting thinking about the dynamic between a gay guys father and the gay guys boyfriend/husband.

It must be something meeting a guy knowing that he’s putting his cock in your son or meeting your partners homophobic father knowing that he’s probably wondering which of you is the “woman”. I guess this is more a fantasy or getting off on the idea of a married father-in-law being interested/thinking of their sons partner.

Has anyone ever had situation where a partners father has mad a comment, come on to them or even anything more than that?

Bit of an odd topic I guess but I always find it interesting thinking about the dynamic between a gay guys father and the gay guys boyfriend/husband.

It must be something meeting a guy knowing that he’s putting his cock in your son or meeting your partners homophobic father knowing that he’s probably wondering which of you is the “woman”. I guess this is more a fantasy or getting off on the idea of a married father-in-law being interested/thinking of their sons partner.

Has anyone ever had situation where a partners father has mad a comment, come on to them or even anything more than that?
I'm also interested in this dynamic but I do think this is a question that crosses most people's minds when they see 2 men as a couple. Trying to figure out who is the catcher seems to be something people are curious about.

I'm also interested in this dynamic but I do think this is a question that crosses most people's minds when they see 2 men as a couple. Trying to figure out who is the catcher seems to be something people are curious about.
Yeah that's one of society's favorite homophobic pastimes, seeing gay couples and assigning them gender roles based on their appearance lol

Well I do not imagine people having sex that I am not attracted to. So I conclude from my perspective that only people that are attracted to at least one person of a couple are doing it.

There seem to be conflicting results to your thesis that homophobic people are homosexual

. This article is against your thesis:
In addition, explicit same-sex attraction was related to positive evaluations of gay men and lesbians for male participants. These results are more in keeping with the attitude-similarity effect (i.e., people like, rather than dislike, similar others).
Is homophobia associated with an implicit same-sex attraction? - PubMed

And this is in support of your thesis:
Homophobic people have a higher chance of being gay, according to science

No I had never that situation.

Reactions: ShortNHighSt
Yeah that's one of society's favorite homophobic pastimes, seeing gay couples and assigning them gender roles based on their appearance lol
yup had so many people ask that question either directly or subtly or make assumptions I just throw the question back to them especially if heterosexual and ask them who's the top/bottom - embarrasses the hell out of most people lol.

as to the OPs actual question i've never had any partner's parents (mum or dad) ask me about that or enquire in anyway - until with my current bf's family - they are very open about sex and my bf has told his family that he's happily bottom - they talk about dick size openly. When we've stayed there along with his brother and girlfriend and we've all clearly had sex at night (like in a small house hard to hide the fact) and its been joked about in the morning. That is actually quite refreshing and so becomes a non topic/no embarrassment thing.

His mum caught me changing in our room one time and she said how lucky her son was and shame she'd not experienced that with his dad but again whilst a shock at the time given their openness generally its just one of those 'in jokes' in the family now.

A gay friend of mine told me this a few years back about his dad.

The dad never got along with his sons bf. Over protective and stuff.

anyway one day my friend had a fight with his bf. They were both yelling at each other in anger when his boyfriend shouted “i fucked your dad”…

turns out one night they had stayed up late drinking and his dad and his bf had sex. They broke up over it, and my friend didn’t confront his dad because he didn’t want to make the situation even worse. So as far as that dad is concerned he thinks nobody knows that he fucked his gay sons bf.

I know it’s fucked up but I find that scenario so hot. I was getting hard when he told me about it, though outwardly I had to act sympathetic

There is no dynamic
nobody talks about sex or roles…
it s just odd family reunions if the fanily arent really open minded

My father-in-law had no qualms about me fucking his daughter (just once turned out to be enough) and later no qualms about fucking me and visa versa