Photo Fiachra @fiachraharp

His hairy bubble butt drives me fucking wild :emoji_stuck_out_tongue::emoji_stuck_out_tongue::emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

pZs5x8N.png

Is his OF any good?
I was a member from the beginning, but got bored after several months of him never doing frontals. It's an ok site but for $15 there are cuter guys showing more. Plus he started to do PPV and I strongly dislike that tactic.

I was a member from the beginning, but got bored after several months of him never doing frontals. It's an ok site but for $15 there are cuter guys showing more. Plus he started to do PPV and I strongly dislike that tactic.
PPV and still no frontals too unfortunately. He constantly teases it but that gets old fast. Show it or don’t, but the tactic to get people to pay and not give what they want/expect is annoying.

PPV and still no frontals too unfortunately. He constantly teases it but that gets old fast. Show it or don’t, but the tactic to get people to pay and not give what they want/expect is annoying.
It's not like he said up front that it wasn't going to be very explicit. Actually, I was surprised he did the half penis pics. He strikes me as classy not crass.

It's not like he said up front that it wasn't going to be very explicit. Actually, I was surprised he did the half penis pics. He strikes me as classy not crass.
So showing ass is classy and showing penis is crass? Are those the rules?