Finally Seeing Someone Naked

txtrojan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have you ever fantasized about someone and lusted after them for a really long time and what they would look like naked - and then (through whatever circumstances) had the opportunity to see them naked? Be it a neighbor, classmate, coworker? Maybe a first crush? Were you disappointed or did it seem like the holy grail was revealed?

This is a story about a close friend of mine. We have been friends for a few years, nothing sexual - though I have always found him very attractive. He is fit, with sculpted muscles, a bit of body hair, a 5 o'clock shadow, steal blue eyes, and brown hair. We work out together, as that is one thing that we bond over. I couldn't help but be infatuated. In the change room we were always shy, and would change with our backs turned to each other, or would shower in the separated stalls. We would also always go into the sauna together, but would wear towels - though I started to notice once or twice that he would let his towel come awfully close to letting something slip out for me to see. We had such a close friendship that the possibility of anything sexual seemed unlikely so I never made anything out of what may have been obvious hints.

One day after the gym we were at his apartment watching TV. He was complaining that his shoulders hurt from his workout and asked me to rub them. I said sure, why not, and proceeded to work on his shoulders. Being able to put my hands on him for the first time and feeling his body felt amazing - even if it was just his shoulders. I continued to rub them, slowly switching to his upper back, then his lower back, and then sliding my hands lower and rubbing his perfect bubble butt. Knowing that we crossed the friend zone at this point, I went for it, and slid my hand around under the blanket he was sitting under and started to feel his cock. It was rock hard and oozing precum through his sweats. Before you know my hand is inside his sweatpants grabbing onto what was a perfect cock. Not huge, not small - just the perfect size. It was a bit of an awkward moment for both of us - realizing what was transpiring - but we went with it. Next thing you know, his shirt is off, his pants are off and I'm staring at one of the most beautiful naked bodies I've ever seen. I proceeded to blow him, which he supposedly normally doesn't like, but the sexual tension was through the roof so we both enjoyed it. After he came, he stripped me down and returned the favour (didn't last very long). It was amazing. We continued to do this from time to time but purely as friends... with benefits.

FiftiesAndFit

Cherished Member
Media
The third time was late on a Saturday afternoon. I had just gotten back to my locker from taking a shower. I was standing naked in front of my locker towel drying my hair when I heard my name. I knew exactly who it was. As I lowered my towel I felt a slap on the upper part of my bare right ass cheek. It was Tony and he just slapped my ass. I couldn’t believe he slapped my naked ass! But there was something I really liked about feeling his hand on my ass. We talked while he undressed. I just stood there naked. A couple of times I saw his eyes travel down my body and look at my cock. It was everything I could do not to get hard knowing that he was checking me out. But I wanted to be naked with him. He said he was going to take a quick shower and put his stuff in his locker. I had plenty of time to dress and leave but decided to linger because I wanted more time looking at him naked. When Tony came back to his locker I was dressed and putting on my shoes. We chatted while he dried off. I got my stuff out of the locker. As I walked by him to leave he was facing his locker pulling out his briefs. I decided to return his slap on the ass and as I walked by I reached out and slapped his naked left ass cheek twice and said, “See you around.” When I slapped his ass, I went lower and further in on his ass cheek than he had on mine. It wasn’t my intent, it just happened like that as he stepped towards his locker to let me by. My hand felt the curvature of his ass cheek, the tip of my index finger felt his hairy crack and the tips of my middle fingers the lower, inner portion of his ass cheek. His ass felt great and I was amazed at how firm it was! It was my first time feeling another guy’s naked ass and I really liked it. He laughed and said, “Hey now!” He then said that it was raining really hard just before he came into the locker room and if I wanted a ride home to wait for him in the lobby.

When I got to the lobby it was still raining like crazy. When he walked out of the locker room I told Tony that I’d take him up on his offer. He smiled and said no problem. As we walked out I was slightly behind him. I looked down and took note of how perfect his ass looked in the Levi’s 501’s he was wearing. We ran out into the parking lot and got into his car.

During the drive to my place we talked about the trip to Europe I was going on with several friends after the summer semester. He talked about the places he liked in Europe and gave me some tips. About half way home he asked if I had a girlfriend. I laughed and said, “Oh man. This summer has been tough. I can’t get passed date #2.” I was really stretching it as I had only been on one date. He laughed and said, “I feel your pain.” He said he was surprised I didn’t have a girlfriend but that I’d have no problem finding one. He said I was a smart and good looking guy with a nice body. I asked him if he was dating anyone. He said a few here and there but no one serious. I said, “Well likewise, you’re a smart, good looking guy and in great shape. You shouldn’t have a problem. But to be honest, they probably get scared off because of that torpedo of a cock you have.” As soon as I said it I thought, “Shit!”, I shouldn’t have said that! He laughed and said, “I’m a show’er so it only gets two inches longer and a little thicker when I’m hard. How about you? You’re a grower and double in size?” I responded, “That’s about right. I’m 7 inches when I’m hard.” He then said, “My dick is 8 1/2 inches hard.” I responded, “That’s a huge dick!” He laughed. We then kind of went silent for a while. It was a bit awkward. But I also liked this conversation with him! I then said that we had gotten really personal, from slapping each other’s naked ass to talking about the size of our hardons. He laughed and said, “Man, that definitely wasn’t a slap. You felt my ass. Your fingers were in my crack!” I said, “Sorry. Maybe I need to work on my ass smacking.” Tony responded, “Don’t worry about it. It’s all good.” I couldn’t believe we were having this conversation – talking about the size of our cocks and grabbing each other’s ass – but it was turning me on. My dick was semi hard and leaking precum.

We pulled into a parking space outside of my building. He placed his right hand on the upper inner thigh of my left leg, just below my knee. He left it there as he wished me luck on my exams and told me to have a great time in Europe. I said thanks and we just looked at each other in silence. He asked if I my roommates were still around or if they were gone for the summer. I told him I had the place to myself. He looked so sexy and I was so horned up for him. His lips were so inviting looking. His soft smile melted me. His hand on my inner thigh felt warmer and warmer. I could feel my dick getting harder. I was seriously wondering if he was going to lean in to kiss me. I thought to myself that I should make the move, just lean in, slightly, see if he responds. Just as I was about to, he released his hand and patted my knee and said, “See you in three weeks.” The moment was broken. I said, “Yes. See you then. Thanks for the ride.”

I got out of his car and ran through the rain and into my apartment. I shut the door, leaned up against it and dropped my bag to the floor. I unzipped my jeans and ran my hand into my briefs. My cock head and balls were wet with precum. As I felt my dick thoughts of Tony rushed through my head – kissing him, feeling his dick, his naked body next to mine, and sucking his dick. I made me even more crazy that the hand I was stroking my dick with was the hand that had felt his firm naked ass 30 minutes before! I then walked to the bedroom, jeans and briefs pulled down to my knees, hard dick bouncing in front of me. I took off my shoes and socks, quickly took off my shirt, jeans and briefs and got onto my bed. I jacked off thinking about sex with Tony. I shot a huge load. A couple of heavy ropes of cum hit my face – a first for me. As I lay on my bed, cum all over my face, chest and stomach, it hit me that I should have invited him in for a beer! He asked me how big my hard dick was; he told me his hardon was 8 1/2 inches; he had his hand on my thigh and he asked me if my roommates were around. It seemed as though we were about to kiss. Had he been coming on to me? Or was my mind playing games and fantasizing? It was all so new to me. What would have happened if I leaned in to kiss him? What would he have said if I asked him in for a beer? If he came in, what would have happened? If he had said no, not only would it have been rejection but I would have outed myself!

As I traveled throughout Europe with my friends, I jacked off as much as I could, usually in the shower, thinking about Tony. I definitely regretted not thinking about inviting him in for a beer. I had nothing to lose. I thought a lot about what would have happened if he said yes. The more I thought about it the more I believed he wanted to come in. I beat myself up for not picking up on the clues and knowing how to play it. I thought a lot about if he had come in we would have kissed, gotten naked and had sex. I thought a lot about he would have been the first guy I had sex with and what that would have meant – that I crossed over and would need to be honest with myself. I went around and around on these thoughts. Given the times, who he was, where this could have led I decided he had to be hesitant and that the situation was awkward for both of us. I also told myself there would be another chance when the school year started and to be patient.

Three weeks later I was back on campus and the semester had just started. I was on the finance floor and went by his office. I was really looking forward to seeing him. I was feeling good about my feelings for him. I was excited to explore this new side of me. I knew I wanted to get to know him more. I knew I wanted to get naked with him again. I knew I wanted to have sex with him! I told myself that I wasn’t going to feel guilty about it, that this was who I was. I had a new sense of confidence that I needed to allow myself to experiment with guys and see how it felt and that there was nothing wrong with it. I knew we were going to be in bed together and have incredible sex! As I got closer to his office I felt the excitement. When I got to his office door I noticed his name plate was missing and then that the office was empty. I asked one of the department admins where he relocated his office and she said that Tony didn’t return this semester. I just looked at her, stunned, and said, “Oh wow. I didn’t know.” She said apparently it was last minute and that it was a surprise to everyone. And thanked her and walked away. My heart sank. I was so let down. I was not myself the next several weeks. I casually asked around and no one knew what had happened.

After all these years, I still occasionally jack off thinking about him – kissing him; him on top of me, his spread ass in my face, rimming him while he sucks my dick; fucking his hot ass from behind; sucking his big 8 1/2 inch dick and big balls; making love with him, my legs over his shoulders, taking his big hard cock in me, kissing while he thrusts in and out.

And I still wonder what was going on in his head when we were together. Had he been waiting for me to make a move? Would he have come in if I asked him in for a beer? Would we have gotten naked and had sex? What happened to him?

It’s all kind of crazy that I still think about him from time to time. And it’s crazy to think that the images I have of him are a snapshot from the 1980’s and he’s now in his early 70s. You always hear, “Don’t do anything you’ll regret.” The flip side is, “Don’t not do anything you’ll regret.”

fcviewer

Admired Member
Media
Love this! There’s nothing like that rush of excitement the first time you see your gym crush naked in the open shower and get to be naked with him! This has happened to me many times before.

View attachment 25801711

You captured perfectly the feeling of excitement a lot of us know very well. Too bad those days are mostly gone. I still remember those days and three guys specifically. It is pretty amazing how some of our memories do not fade. I’ll share one story, the first guy.

I was in the early days of realizing my attraction to guys and trying to figure things out. My family belonged to a swim and tennis club. It was not a fancy, pretentious club; instead, it was very middle class for the time. The club was fairly simple and well maintained. There were two swimming pools, 12 tennis courts and a club house. Members lived nearby in one of several surrounding neighborhoods. They were avid tennis players, had kids on the swim and diving teams and/or just liked to socialize around the pool. Next to the swimming pools was a building that had a snack bar and the men’s and women’s locker rooms. The men’s locker room was pretty basic – a changing area, a few lockers, an open shower with three shower heads, toilet stalls, urinals and a couple of sinks.

There was a member, probably in his early 30’s, who was a big tennis player. He was frequently in tennis tournaments and apparently was really good. He was also extremely good looking. He was fit and handsome with dark hair, brown eyes and a really nice smile. On more than one occasion I heard women comment on how good looking he was. My friends and I used to watch people play tennis. We were usually watching people we knew, like our friends or friends’ parents or a tournament. This guy was around the tennis courts often, either playing or watching others. It was the mid 70’s and he wore the short tennis shorts that were in style at the time.

There are a couple of reasons why I have never forgotten him. The first reason is that he had several physical characteristics to which I remember being attracted to for the first time. One was his legs. He had really nice legs, long and strong and darkly tanned. One day at the tennis courts when he was sitting down, wearing those short tennis shorts, I noticed that the hair on his upper inner thighs became thicker as it led up to his crotch. That really turned me on. After that, each opportunity I had to check out his legs I’d glance at the hair on his upper inner thighs. I wanted to put my hand on his thighs, feel his strong legs, run my hand through his leg hair on his inner thighs and into the leg opening at the crotch of his shorts. Another first for me was his ass. His ass was perfectly shaped and filled out his tennis shorts nicely. I don’t recall ever noticing a guy’s ass before his (but I’ve noticed a lot since!) and I could not take my eyes off of it. The combination of his legs and ass definitely looked hot! While not a new attraction, I obviously took in his nice bulge upfront. It wasn’t huge but you could easily notice the curvature in his shorts caused by his cock and balls. Not only did I wonder what he looked like naked, I often wondered how he looked wearing a pair of briefs.

I also saw him by the pools in a swimsuit. The style of swimsuits at the time were similar in cut to tennis shorts. He looked great in a swimsuit and shirtless! Built and defined but not overly so. His chest was lightly hairy and his flat stomach mostly smooth with a thick, dark brown treasure trail going into his swimsuit. He also had nice shoulders and arms. He wore a small, simple gold chain that looked nice against his dark tan – classy for the times, not overly 70s looking. One day I was at a table by the pool with some friends and he and his family were next to us. I was sitting in a chair next to their table, facing the pool. He got out of the pool, dried off a little with a towel and sat in the chair at his table that was next to ours, facing me, his back to the pool. I was wearing reflective sunglasses which were the “cool” sunglasses to wear at the time. I had never been so close to him when he was shirtless, maybe three feet away. I acted like I was looking out to the pool but actually my eyes, behind the reflective lenses, were looking to my right, taking him in. I watched as water drops rolled down his chest and stomach, water collected in his navel, and my eyes followed his treasure trail of hair that went into his swimsuit. He was so hot, so sexy. Another member walked by and he raised his arm to high five him and I got a view of his armpit and his thick, dark pit hair. This was a third physical trait that was a first for me. After that whenever he was in the pool and raised his arm to say hello to someone or toss one of his kids a few feet in the water I’d always take in his armpits. Back to that day by the pool. It was everything I could do to try to act like I was looking out to the pool and to keep up with the conversation among my friends at my table. I was so distracted by him sitting next to me. I just wanted to look at him. The fourth thing that was a first attraction for me were his nipples. Sitting next to him, I noticed his quarter-sized nipples and how they were tanned brown. And I noticed how much his nipples were turning me on. As I sat there I kept glancing over looking at his nipples and felt an urge I had not had before. I wanted to feel them and to lick them. While I was having these thoughts, one of his tennis buddies walked by and poured a small bucket of ice water on him. Apparently it was payback for a prank he had played on his buddy. Several of us jumped up to get out of the way of the cold splash. He apologized to our table and we laughed it off. After he and his buddy had a good laugh, he sat back down in his chair and said, “Damn that was cold.” I looked over and then at his nipples. They were perked up and rock hard. They turned me on so much I started getting a hardon. I got up, jumped in the pool and swam a couple of laps trying to distract myself, and cock, and to process my new nipple discovery.

The noticeable physical attractions to his legs, ass, armpits and nipples are one reason I have never forgotten him. There is another reason I have never forgotten him and one that fits the theme of this thread, “Finally Seeing Someone Naked.” Late one afternoon I was hanging around the pool by myself. I needed to take a leak and as I stood up I noticed him walking into the pool area wearing white tennis shorts and a white shirt and holding a bag in one hand and a racquet in the other. It struck me that he was probably going to change into a swimsuit. I looked around and sure enough I saw his wife sitting at a table with another couple. For the first time a strong urge hit me; a desire to follow a guy into the men’s locker room to see if I could see him changing. I had never timed going into a locker room to see a guy before. I had mixed feelings about it but the desire was too strong. I really wanted to see if I could see him naked or at least in a pair of briefs, which I had fantasized about. I sat back down, picked up my book, acted like I was reading and tried to process the thoughts running through my head. “Should I do this or not?” “When will I ever have another chance?” “Will it be too obvious?” I watched as he walked over to the table where his wife was sitting, kissed her and greeted the other couple. The urge to do this was too strong. I was going to do it. I looked around to make sure no one I knew was around the pool area. I felt myself become nervous for what I was about to do and took a few deep breaths. He put his racquet down and walked towards the building with the locker rooms. After he walked in, I thought through how to time it – too early or too late and I would miss the opportunity. I visualized what he was doing, “he’s probably taking off his shoes and socks now.” I stood up and walked over to the locker room trying to pace myself so that by the time I walked in he would have taken off his shirt and shorts. As I walked over I kept thinking: Would I find him wearing briefs? Would he have taken off his shorts and underwear but still wearing his shirt, a glimpse of his cock and balls showing? Would he be naked? Would he have already pulled his swimsuit on? What would I see when I walked in?

When you walked into the men’s locker room you walked down a hallway that was about 12 feet long and had a wall directly ahead. At the wall you turned right and were in the changing area of the locker room. There was an L-shaped bench along two walls. Straight ahead was the shower room which was more like an alcove, with three walls and completely open to the changing area. No curtains. There were three shower heads on the far wall, directly in front of you as you walked into the changing area, and on the right side, the wall (which was the front wall of the building) had highly placed windows to provide natural light. After walking into the changing area if you turned left there was a sink and mirror on the wall straight ahead and also one to your left and just beyond that sink on the left were a couple of urinals on the left wall.

As I walked over to the building, I subtly glanced around again to make sure none of my friends were there. I didn’t want anyone I knew to think I was following him into the locker room. When I walked into the entrance of the locker room my heart was pounding. I was so nervous that I was doing this and at the same time so drawn by the desire to see this guy changing and potentially naked. I also realized that the fact that I was following a hot guy into the locker room for a chance to see him naked pretty much answered all the questions I had about my sexuality. As I made my way down the hallway, chest pounding so hard I could hear it, I wondered how I had timed it. Would I see anything or was it too late? When I reached the end of the hallway I turned right. There he was, standing to the right, profile view, in front of the bench, wearing only a white jockstrap. He was putting his tennis shorts into his bag and I only had a couple of seconds to take in his hot body, the full pouch of his jock, his naked ass and those strong legs! The jockstrap was a surprise. I had not wondered about him wearing one; always briefs. He was fucking beautiful.

I turned left and headed to one of the urinals as I thought to myself, “Oh fuck!” As I stepped up to one of the urinals I glanced over my left shoulder, the desire to see him naked outweighing the fear of him seeing me looking at him. When I looked over, his back was to me. He had just pulled off his jock and was completely naked. I took in his broad shoulders, defined back, beautiful ass and sexy tan lines. His ass was so hot, with incredibly muscular glutes and smooth ass cheeks. I continued looking at him until I saw him begin to turn. I stood in front of the urinal, pulled out my cock, looked straight ahead and started taking a leak. My chest was still pounding. I kept thinking to myself, “He is so fucking hot!” I wanted to turn around and look but I knew looking around behind me would be too risky. I thought that I had done a pretty good job of timing it and maybe if I had walked in 15 seconds later, I would have walked in on him naked and seen his dick. I tried to tell myself that I was satisfied having seen what I had but I knew I was disappointed that I didn’t get to see the front of him naked. I really wanted to see his dick! I then heard a shower turn on behind me. I had not even thought that he may take a shower but it made sense since he had just played tennis and it was a hot day. I quickly realized that if I took my time without being obvious and lingering I would have a few more opportunities to look over at him.

I finished taking a leak, stepped back from the urinal and did a quarter turn to the left. I glanced over to my left, into the shower area and he was facing me! Luckily he was looking down. I quickly glanced down his naked body, the water streaming down his chest, stomach and into his thick, wet, dark bush. His dick was maybe four inches, the full length partially hidden by his bush. It was thick and meaty with a really nice cock head and was framed by his big balls hanging below the length of his dick. I had just a couple of seconds to take it all in. FUCK! He was so hot.

I looked down at the waistband of my swimsuit, acted like the strings were in a knot and then re-tied them. I stepped over to the sink whose mirror would let me look at him in the shower. I glanced over at him and he had turned around and his back was now to me. I washed my hands and looked at him in the mirror. The sunlight coming in from the windows high on the shower area wall provided perfect lighting on his naked body. I watched as soap and water traveled down his back, across his ass, into his crack and down his legs. I watched as he washed his soapy ass, thinking how much I’d love to be washing his ass, feeling his firm glutes and running my hand into his crack. He lifted his right leg, washed his upper leg, placed it back down and leaned over to wash his shins and calves, his ass spreading, showing his hairy lower inner ass cheeks, crack and taint leading to his hole, his cock and balls visible between his legs. It was a hot view, an image forever captured. I continued washing my hands while I watched him do the same thing with his left leg, leaning forward, ass spreading, dark hair leading to his hole, cock and balls between his legs. He looked so hot, so sexy!

I wanted to watch longer but knew I couldn’t without being obvious. I stepped to the side of the sink, grabbed a couple of paper towels out of the dispenser and dried my hands. I turned around to leave and could see in my peripheral vision that he was facing me. I still had a strong urge to look at him; the few glances I had taken were not enough. I knew I could be busted for looking but again the desire to see him naked, one last time, was too strong. I looked over to my left as his soapy hands moved from his lower abs, through his bush and onto to his dick and balls. Again, he was looking down. As I walked toward the hallway to exit, I watched him wrap his right hand around his dick and wash it in a similar manner to the one a guy uses to jack off, a few quick times up and down the length of his shaft and over his cock head, while his left hand washed his balls. Those were the last mental images I captured of him just before I walked out.

I walked out of the locker room, my chest still pounding, distracted and horned up from what I had just seen and feeling a little lost in conflicting thoughts for what I had just done. I was maybe a few feet outside of the locker room, looking down, processing all of that, when I physically bumped into a friend of mine. I was in another world and it took me a few seconds to call him by name. I laughed it off and said I was deep in thought, a million miles away. He said he had just arrived. I pointed to where my stuff was and invited him to join me although I really just wanted to leave. I got back to my table and sat down. All I wanted to do was leave and jack off. I couldn’t believe I had just seen him naked and couldn’t get his hot ass and meaty dick out of my head. As my friend walked over to me, the guy exited the locker room and headed over to his wife and their friends. I knew my friend had seen him naked and I wondered what it was like to think nothing of it, not have the same reaction I did, not be attracted to guys and what it would be like not to have to process all that was now going through my head.

My friend sat down and we chatted for a while. I was so distracted and couldn’t think straight. I told him I had some chores to do at home before my parents came home. I gathered my stuff and left. On the walk home I couldn’t get the images of seeing him naked out of my head. I couldn’t wait to get home and jack off. I decided to cut through the woods, a short cut I had taken many times. These were the woods my friends and I would hang out in, smoke cigarettes, or share a beer that one of us had taken from our fridge at home. As I walked along the trail the urge to jack off was stronger and stronger. I walked up the hill that led to my neighborhood and decided to step off the trail and over to some boulders on the hillside which were a spot we used for hanging out. No one was around as I stepped around the big rocks to a private spot where no one could see me. I put my hand in my swimsuit, felt my cock and balls, closed my eyes and thought about the naked guy I had just seen in the locker room – standing in his jock, then naked, his nice build, his ass, his bush, his dick and balls. I was soon fully boned up. I pulled my swimsuit down, leaned back against one of the boulders, closed my eyes again and felt my balls while I slowly stroked my hardon and thought about him. In the quiet of the woods my heaving breathing and the sound from my hand moving up and down my hard cock, lubed with precum, sounded really loud. I thought about his dick, wondered how big it was when hard, how hot it would be to watch him jack off and what it would be like to suck his dick. I thought about his round, firm ass. About him bending over to wash his legs. His spread ass, the dark hair leading to his hole, his dick and balls between his legs and how much I wanted to put my hands on his hips, slide my cock in his ass and fuck him from behind. I was so worked up. I kept my eyes closed as I released, feeling my cum shoot from my hard cock, hearing each glob hit the leaves on the ground in front of me. I took a few deep breaths, opened my eyes and slowly looked around. I stood there for a couple of minutes, processing it all as my cock dwindled. I flicked the last few drops of cum from my cock, pulled up my swimsuit and headed home.

The images of seeing him naked in the showers that afternoon remained in my daily spank bank for at least a couple of months. Every time I saw him at the club, I would undress him in my mind and think about that day in the locker room. I never had another opportunity to see him naked. I walked into that locker room many times after that to take a leak. Sometimes there would be a guy or two showering, but none were as hot as this guy. I don’t remember ever timing it to see a guy naked in any locker room again. Since then when I see a gym crush or a hot guy naked, I chalk it up to being a “hot guy day” at the gym and a reward for working out.

noonions

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, here's another one that happened to me. I used to wait tables at this place 5-6 days a week, often pulling double shifts. So needless to say I was spending a lot of time there. I was around 22 at the time. There was another waiter who worked almost as many hours as I did, and we got to be pretty close from working together so often. He was a year younger than me (21), my height (around 5'10"), Irish (fair skin but very dark brown hair) with a handsome face and toned (but not overly muscular) physique. He was straight and had a girlfriend. At the time, nobody knew of my attraction to men -- I could barely admit it myself. But between my coworker's good looks and friendly demeanor, I started to become very curious about what he looked like naked -- I had only ever seen him in our uniform.

I decided I would invite him to the gym and see if I could get him to shower in the communal showers with me. We were discussing how little time we had to stay in shape because of our work schedule, so I mentioned how much I enjoyed swimming and suggested he come with me sometime. He liked the idea, and the following week when we both had an afternoon off from work, we went to the YMCA near me. When we got to the locker room, we stripped down at the lockers to change into our bathing suits, but his shirt was still on when he was changing and I didn't want to get caught looking, so I ended up not seeing much of anything besides maybe a small glimpse of something indistinct in my peripheral vision.

We went out to the pool and swam laps. He had a really nice chiseled chest and abs. Smooth, except for a bit of hair leading down into his swim trunks. He ended up having a good deal more stamina than me, so I got out of breath a lot sooner than he did and had to quit. I didn't want to just linger, so I told him I'd see him back in the locker room. At this point I was disappointed because I thought this might mean I wouldn't have a chance to see him naked if we would be going back into the locker room at different times. So I went back into the locker room and into the communal showers which were just to the right of the door. I took off my swim trunks, hung it on a hook at the far side of the shower room, and started showering. I wondered how long I could stay there without him thinking it was weird that I was still there when he came back in. I also wondered if he might choose one of the stall showers rather than the open, communal area. I must have been showering for a good 5 minutes when he finally came back in.

He crossed behind where I was showering, and I realized what he was doing -- he was headed over to where the hooks were so he'd have something to hang his swim trunks on. My heart rate started to accelerate. He was facing away from me, so I looked over at him sliding his trunks down, revealing a milky-white, nearly hairless ass. I looked away just in time, and he turned around and took the shower right next to mine. And there he was, in all his glory. He was so close that just by looking down my own body, I had a full view of his dick and balls. We started chatting with each other, and turned to face each other a bit. Each of us definitely glanced down a couple of times, but neither of us had any qualms about it as we continued to converse while facing each other. His pubic hair was trimmed, but not too short. Besides his treasure trail, armpits, legs, and a pretty sparse patch in the middle of his chest, it was the only body hair he had -- most of his chest and all of his abdomen and thighs were smooth. He was circumcised, and hung about 3-3.5" flaccid. I noticed his penis looked very similar to my own, except maybe just slightly fatter. His balls were fully shaved, and hung a bit lower than his cock. I couldn't believe my luck that I was getting to see this handsome friend of mine fully nude for a prolonged period of time. Neither of us had any shyness or discomfort about being naked with each other. I enjoyed that feeling of bonding as much as I enjoyed the actual sight I was taking in.

I had conveniently forgotten to mention to him that they don't have towel service, so neither one of us had brought a towel. I suggested to him that we sit in the sauna for a few minutes to warm up and dry off, which he thought was a great idea. We sat in there, fully nude, with him right across from me. Neither of us bothered to close our legs, so I was treated to the sight of his genitals from a different angle as they sat there between his legs with some of his scrotum hanging off the ledge where he was seated.

We finished up and went back to our lockers where we got dressed (we were still fairly wet, so this took a while and we made no effort to cover up). It was cool working with him going forward, knowing I knew exactly what he had under his uniform. I have no doubt in my mind that he is straight, but I think there was a mutual understanding that day that it was an opportunity for each of us to see the other naked, and I think that he enjoyed the openness and bonding element of it, although maybe not as much as I did!

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Once I had a huge crush on my co-worker. I was 21 and I think he was 19. He was ridiculously attractive and a lot of girls were crazy for him. He was also a huge player, he regularly cheated on whatever girl he was with at the time.

One night he was at a party at my apartment and he was trying to fuck this one particular girl all night. He was getting frustrated that she preferred me to him (even though he could have had his pick of any other girl at that party). The girl knew that I had the hots for him and she told him that she’d have sex with him, but only if it was in a threesome with me. He was reluctant, but also drunk and horny, so he agreed on the condition that ‘no gay stuff’ happens.

So we went in the bedroom and pretty soon, this dude I’d been lusting after for weeks was completely naked and in the same bed as me! He had a near-perfect body, and I’d never even seen him shirtless before this. His cock wasn’t all that big, just the average six incher. He had a hot little ass on him too. Overall, it was a dream come true. I wasn’t disappointed at all. To make it even better, I got to watch him fuck and listen to him moan and cum. At one point, the girl was kissing me while he ate her out. Then he kneeled over her and swung his dick just inches from my face, trying to get her to suck him. I couldn’t believe that his cock was so close to me. It was beyond sexy.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was on a cross country road trip with my friend Dan a few years ago to help him move. He is an Italian guy, hairy and well built. We were ok friends but mostly knew each other though our girlfriends, who were better friends than we were. I was surprised he asked me to join but it seemed like a fun way to see some states I’d never visited. We were friendly and had gone to the gym to play basketball a few times, but he was always really modest about changing afterward. Doing the towel dance or turning away when it was time to change.

On the road trip we mostly camped, sometimes staying on friends floors. We had been camping the last few nights and were pretty stinky. We spent a lot of time in our boxers, but kept it only there. That night we were in South Carolina, staying in a friend of his’ guest house. We had the whole little house to ourselves and the July night was really warm and there was basically no AC.

I was taking a shower in the bathroom and the glass door shower was very clear. Dan walks in to give me shampoo wearing absolutely nothing, his long uncut cock flapping agents his thighs as he walks. He sees me hard and obviously jerking off a bit. He laughs and says, ‘this might help’ opening the shower door and handing me the shampoo. He says ‘don’t make too much of a mess, I’m next in the shower’ and walks out. I came so hard as soon as the door was closed. I had not jerked off in five day as Dan has I had been side by side for the whole road trip. My huge load that had been holding Shot all over the glass door. It looked like someone had thrown a quart of milk at the wall. I tried to wash it off as best I could, but you could definitely tell what has happened When it was his turn to shower he to a very looong shower, and came out with a huge smile saying ‘phew, I needed that!’ We both knew he didn’t mean the shower. When I went back into the bathroom I definitely noticed he added to my cumshot on the glass door of the shower. We spent the rest of that night naked in that tiny guesthouse. It was too hot for clothes anyway.

At one point we had a conversation about his foreskin and he let me retract it over his gland to see how it works. We both got obvious semis as I did it. It was actually not in a sexual way, it came up as we were talking about sex, masterbation and our dicks. That night I heard him jerking off again in the bathroom after we had gone to sleep, which was right next to our beds. I was instantly hard and came again as he was coming a thin doorway away. I’m sure he knew could here him, and I am pretty sure he could hear me.

There was only two more days in the road trip after that. We were much more casual about our nudity after that night. Sleeping naked in our tent when we camped. And waking up not trying to hide our morning woods, but laughing them off. Sometimes wacking the other guys morning wood if it was in the way. I had known Dan for several years by then, and this added a new dimension to our friendship. But sadly the road trip ended two days later and nothing else happened. Looking back I think we both wanted it too. He is married now, and is much more reserved about that kind of stuff

Clean Cut and Hung

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's this guy at the gym. Tall, curly hair, chest tattoo, really good looking. Never smiles a bit hardcore. Timing never really lines up for us to change and shower after the gym. Last night finally saw him naked. He was getting out of his gym clothes. Trimmed pubes decent dick, lightly hairy ass, just perfect. Been horny as shit for the las 24 hours.

There is something about seeing a good looking straight guy with a trimmed up bush that drives me crazy.

There’s a guy at my current gym who’s good looking, has that Midwest look, early 40s, nice athletic body, probably 6’2”, 190lbs, brown hair, brown eyes, straight, married, super friendly and is always talking to people on the gym floor and in the locker room.

I’ve seen him naked in the locker room and wet area several times. He’s definitely nice to look at naked. Smooth chest and stomach, very suckable nipples, thick goody trail from navel to his full bush. Nice medium thick cock, hanging about 4”, surrounded by his dark brown bush. Big balls, lightly hairy sack. Smooth full ass, broad and round, not too big, not too small. Really nice strong legs, lightly hairy.

Last night around 8:30 I was in the whirlpool in the wet area. No one was around except for a couple of guys in the showers which is a separate area from the whirlpool, steam room and sauna. After a few minutes he came in from the shower area. I was surprised to see him since I didn’t see him on the gym floor. He took off his towel and placed it on the hook, turned around and walked toward the whirlpool. Just before he stepped in he said, “hello” and I returned the greeting. As he looked down to step into the whirlpool I let my eyes drop. He was really tan and had swim trunks tan lines. His bush was buzzed up close and his cock and balls were shaved smooth. Not only did his dick look bigger it was perfectly shaped and beautiful. His big balls looked awesome. Fuck, it all looked HOT! I immediately boned up. After sitting down he asked me how my summer was going. He said he and his wife just had a nice two week beach vacation. I said, “Yeh I noticed you’re quite tan” and then thought to myself that was a stupid comment. He then responded, “Yeh, I got some sun. With the tan lines we obviously weren’t at a nude beach” and laughed. I laughed also and wondered why he said that, if he was hinting at something, if I should add to that comment... or if it meant absolutely nothing and my fantasy gaydar was getting in the way.

Then the whirlpool timed out. I was still boned up and couldn’t get out! Thinking quick I said, “Last one in has to reset the timer.” He laughed and said, “Fair enough.” I watched as his wet naked body lifted out of the whirlpool — a great view of his nice ass and the back of his balls and cock between his legs. He walked over to the wall and reset the timer. He turned around and I was not shy about looking at his naked body up and down. His cock and balls were hanging lower from the time in the warm water. I looked down again as he stepped in, taking in his perfect looking cock, buzzed up bush and smooth balls. I was rock hard!

We continued talking, but no more about the nude beach comment... weekend trips, his work, my work, upgrades to some of the gym equipment. After about 10 minutes he said he had to get going. I watched as he stepped out of the whirlpool and grabbed his towel. I said goodnight as he walked by, smiled and nodded. No one was around. I rotated my hips slightly and let one of the jets massage the back of my hard dick, ever so slightly moving it up and down that sensitive couple of inches under my cock head. I spent a few minutes enjoying the pleasurable sensation and thinking about the beautiful wet, naked body I had just seen. I shot a huge load into the whirlpool, a good 5-6 heavy squirts. It felt so good.

I sunk into the water and leaned my head back against the ledge of the whirlpool. I closed my eyes and came down from the high of the orgasm. After a few minutes the timer turned off the jets and my dick had dwindled to below semi erect. I got up and stepped out of the whirlpool. As I wiped my face with my towel I thought to myself, “Fuck! I just shot a load of cum in the whirlpool!” Feeling a bit guilty as I wrapped my towel around me I told myself to just forget about it and never do that again. As I walked to the shower stalls, “my friend”, now Mr Clean, stepped out of his stall, towel wrapped around him, looking sexy as hell, all smiles and said, “See you in a couple of days.”

I stepped into a shower stall, closed the curtain and jacked off again!

purepilot73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few years ago I met this really hot guy at my gym. We were talking in the sauna. I was naked (as most guys in my gym do) but he was wearing trunks. I found out he is a fireman in his mid 20’s. I thought there would be no way he would be interested in me since I’m at least 15 years older and not in as good shape as he is. This guy could have any guy or girl he wanted. In the gang showers, he never took off the trunks but continued to talk to me the whole time. In the locker room, he did the towel dance and I never got a look at his front but I got a quick glimpse of his gorgeous ass. We continued this routine for months. Finally, in the steam room one day, I gave my cock a few tugs and he reacted by pulling on the front of his trunks. I tugged again and he asked if I wanted help with that. He stood up, grabbed my cock and started stroking. I slid my hand up the leg of his trunks to rub his cock. He untied his trunks and lowered them around the base of his balls. He revealed a beautiful, nicely trimmed package. 7” hard on with some shaved low hangers. Since then, we have played together on a regular basis and taken things to higher levels but that is a story for a different thread.

HDRacer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a good friend that I ran around with and worked out at the gym together. He was a couple of years younger than I was. He was also married.

All the times we were at the gym together I never got the chance to see him naked. I really wanted to see his cock. Being bi and no one knowing is a disadvantage.

I had a weight room set up in my house. We had worked out there many times. This day he stopped by unexpectedly. He asked if we could get a quick workout in. I had no problem with that. He then said he did not have clothes with him to workout in. I jokingly said that he could work out naked.

He looked at me with a puzzled look. Then he just started undressing. I was the one puzzled now. I watched him as he stood naked in front of me. His cock was short but thick and trimmed.

He said aren’t you going to take your clothes off? I quickly stripped down letting him get a good look at my shaved cock. We warmed up a bit then started hitting the weights. I knew he was checking me out as I was him. Once we got to the bench press his cock and balls were so close to my face. It became hard to focus.

After a couple of sets our cocks were getting thicker with excitement. I decided to go for it. As he lay there I knelt down and started sucking his cock. To my pleasure he was more than receptive. He stopped me and instructed me to get on top for a 69.

It was so fucking hot. It did not take long for either of us to cum. That was the beginning of a wonderful friendship. We both agreed we should have done this long before.

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Went to a sauna with a pal yesterday. Had not seen him in a long time due to Covid and we had a lot to catch up over some beer. Sat across the room legs open and saw every inch of each other. He’s more muscular than me and tends to want to remind me of that by flexing his muscles. He had also shaved off all his chest and stomach hair since the last time I had seen him. Cock and balls also shaved and the pubes around trimmed like myself. We seem to share the same size department, although never seen each other hard. But the nudity is really casual among us, we even stood next to each other while taking turns in the shower. Saw him fluff a bit while he moved his foreskin back and forth for the wash. I did the same and took my time washing my junk next to him. Definitely some cautious mately show off from both of us although nothing more :)

FiftiesAndFit

Cherished Member
Media
The first time I saw him naked I was at my locker after lifting. I had just taken off my shirt when he walked into the bay of lockers where I was. He called me by name and I turned around. I was caught off guard, not expecting to see him in there, and stunned by what I saw. He was standing a couple of lockers from me, shirtless, nice summer tan, wearing short gray gym shorts (it was the 80s). He was sweaty and holding his shirt in his hand. His chest was covered in thick dark hair; his pecs were well defined; he had perfect nickel-sized dark nipples; and a gold chain with a small medallion around his neck that finished off his Italian look. He had nice deltoids and biceps. His stomach was flat and firm and covered with hair just like his chest. I knew he was fit but I was surprised just how built he was! As he unlocked his locker I sat on the bench and took off my shoes and socks. I looked up at his back. It was well defined and smooth all the way to the waistband of his shorts, not even a tuft of hair in the small of his back. He was, as usual, super friendly and chatty. As we talked about the summer and the classes I was taking, I wondered if he was going to shower. I was excited that I might see him naked. I had fantasized about him for so long. But I was also apprehensive. I definitely wanted to see him naked but I knew I had to be discreet and not get caught checking out naked guys. My shoes and socks were now off and I thought to myself “wow I’m about to get naked in front of Tony.” He was standing about three feet from me and talking to me when I stood up. I took off my shorts and briefs. It sounds crazy now, but it was a big dea for me to be standing naked in front of this guy I had a crush on and had jacked off thinking about having sex with. In a way I wanted him to see my body. As I shut my locker he looked over and said, “See you in a minute.” I grabbed my towel and headed for the showers. As I walked away he was taking off his shoes and I thought to myself, “Oh fuck! I’m going to see him naked!”

There were four poles in the open shower area, two to the right and two to the left. There were two other guys showering to the left. I turned right and took a shower head on the pole furthest to the right. After showering for a couple of minutes, Tony walked in. I wanted to look so bad but also wanted to play it cool. He took the first shower pole to the left where another guy was showering. I could tell his back was towards me and after glancing around to make sure it was safe, I looked over and checked him out. I was again surprised at just how fit he was. Broad shoulders, V back, narrow hips, a hot, perfectly shaped ass and nice strong legs. His ass cheeks were also smooth and he had a nice hairy crack. He turned slightly to the side as he was getting wet and I could see more of his legs; obviously cycling and soccer had paid off. He turned more and I got the first glimpse of his cock. I knew he probably had a nice dick given the bulge I’d seen in his pants in class but I was surprised by what I saw. Tony had a HUGE dick! It was an awesome cock, thick and hanging a good six inches and cut. I had to turn away. I turned around and let the water hit my back as I stared across the locker room and thought to myself, “FUCK! He has a HUGE cock!” I turned back around. Tony’s back was now facing me. I glanced at the guy across from him. Ironically with all my worrying about being discreet, the guy was looking down at Tony’s big cock. I shut my eyes, put my head down under the shower and thought to myself, “FUCK! He’s so hot!” I couldn’t believe how big his dick was. After my initial glimpse I continued soaping up. I looked over again and he was facing me but looking down. His body was amazing. And the frontal view of his crotch was great – his perfectly shaped big dick and nice balls all framed by a super thick, black bush. It’s difficult to express what I was feeling – part excitement that I was seeing him naked, part nerves that someone would see me checking him out and part a feeling that I was crossing over a new line admitting that I really liked what I saw.

Tony’s body looked better in person than I had fantasized about. I wanted to look at him more but was afraid he’d catch me checking him out. I rinsed off and went back to my locker. I had dried off and just pulled on my briefs when he came back to his locker. He looked so sexy standing there, freshly showered, the towel fitting perfectly around him and displaying the outline of his meaty cock. As I pulled the rest of my stuff out of my locker, he took off his towel. I still couldn’t believe this was happening, that he was standing naked a few feet from me and had such an awesome, sexy body. I couldn’t believe how big his dick was and how thick his curly black pubes were. Again, I thought to myself, “FUCK!” He told me about a vacation he took after Spring semester as he did a final once over with his towel to dry off. He pulled on his briefs. He looked amazing standing there getting his stuff out of his locker with his super fit body, olive complexion and hairy chest and those white briefs, the waistband dipping low in front, showing off his big bulge and in the back, stretching across his perfect ass! As he pulled on his jeans I put my stuff in my bag and told him it was good to see him and I hoped to see him again. He said he was glad he ran into me and was surprised we hadn’t run into each other before. I walked past him and as I said goodbye, he patted me on the shoulder and said, “Have a good afternoon.” It was one of those pats on the shoulder that makes you feel warm all over. When I got back to my apartment I pulled out my dick and stroked out a nice load thinking about what I had just seen. Later that night I spent some time jacking off and edging, thinking about his naked body and what it would be like to have sex with him. I probably jacked off 3-4 times a day thinking about him over the next several days.

[continued]

FiftiesAndFit

Cherished Member
Media
The second time I saw him naked was a couple of weeks later. This time it was late at night about an hour before closing. As I walked into the locker room I noticed Tony about 20 feet in front of me, heading to the lockers. I called out his name and he turned around. He stopped, a big smile on his face, waited for me to catch up and as always acted glad to see me. He patted me on the shoulder and asked how I was as we walked to our lockers. No one was around in the locker room and as is always the case, the one other guy in the locker room has a locker right next to yours – Tony’s locker was right next to mine. We laughed about it and I said I always get a locker in about the same location so I won’t forget where I put my stuff. He said he does the same thing. As we opened our lockers he asked if I was going to take a shower. I said yes and asked him. He said he was. I was excited that I was going to see him naked again but also for the first time had a feeling I had not experienced before – I was looking forward to being naked WITH another guy. As we took off our clothes we talked about what we had been doing earlier in the rec center. He said he played racquetball with a buddy of his and then went into one of the studios for half an hour to do some abs work and to stretch. He pulled off his shorts and put them in his locker. He looked so hot standing in front of me in his briefs. I told him I hoped to keep my stomach flat like his. Right after it came out of my mouth I wondered if I had gone too far in complimenting him on his body. He responded with a smile and said that it gets harder and harder every year. He then pulled off his briefs and his big dick flopped out. He asked me what I had done for my workout. I told him I lifted weights, full body, as I took off my shorts and briefs. We were now standing a couple of feet from each other, totally naked. It just felt so comfortable to be naked with him. He told me he could tell that I lifted weights and that I had good definition in my arms and chest. I then thought to myself that I hadn’t gone too far in commenting on his stomach. I told him I had also been swimming laps on days I wasn’t lifting. I asked him if he liked to lift weights and he said he didn’t and that he preferred to do activities that kept him in shape, like cycling, pick-up games of soccer, and racquetball. We closed our lockers and walked to the showers. I went to the first shower pole on the right and he followed me, taking the shower head right next to me on the same pole.

As we showered I was surprised how easy the conversation was and how natural it felt to be standing right next to him naked and showering. The conversation moved to a new restaurant near campus he went to the night before; a hiking trail we both liked; how we both wanted to go sky diving. During the conversation I checked him out when I felt I could without getting caught. He looked down as he washed his dick and balls so I was able to watch as he used both hands to soap up his big cock – the right hand moved down the length of his shaft, then the left, followed by the right and the left again. I thought to myself that I only need one hand to wash my cock! I got many looks of his beautiful ass, wet and soapy. At one point I had turned my back to him as I soaped up the front of me. When I turned around and toward him to rinse off the soap I saw his eyes drop down to my cock and balls. It wasn’t a quick glance. I had to close my eyes and put my face into the shower spray as I thought to myself, “FUCK! He just checked me out!”

We finished up about the same time, dried off in the wet area and walked back to our lockers. As we stood in front of our lockers doing the last dry-off with our towels I asked him about the medallion on his gold chain. He put his towel on the bench, stepped closer to me and held up the gold piece. He said it was his paternal great grandfather’s family crest. I stepped in to get a closer look as he explained the design. I then realized that I was standing less than a foot in front of him, both of us naked, as he told the story of how it was misplaced, erroneously sold by a family member and how they got it back. I then realized our cocks were just inches apart. I had the sudden urge to feel his cock touch mine; to feel them rub together. I knew the blood would soon be rushing to my cock so I stepped back, reached into my locker and pulled on my briefs and jeans as he stood there naked telling the story. I sat on the bench, dried my feet and put on my socks as he finished telling me the story and the appraisal value. He reached into his locker to pull out his underwear and my eyes went straight down to his beautiful ass. As he turned around my eyes were at his crotch, a foot and a half in front of me. His sexy black bush was so thick you couldn’t see the skin above his cock. His incredible cock was right in front of my face – crinkly skin pushing towards his cock head which was at least 50% larger than mine and purple at the tip. I also realized how big his balls were – the size of large eggs! As I was staring at his cock and balls, I said, “That’s a great family heirloom. You’re very fortunate to have it” and looked up. He was looking right at me and smiled. It was so obvious that he knew I had been looking right at his cock. He said, “You’re right. I never take it off” as he stepped into his briefs and pulled them up. By this time my dick was semi hard but safely tucked into my underwear and jeans. We finished getting dressed, walked out together and said good night and parted. On the way back to my apartment I thought about what had just happened; seeing him naked again, the way he soaped up his big cock, him checking me out in the shower and me getting caught checking him out. And of course, I jacked off that night!

Over the next several weeks I saw him a few times around the rec center – walking to his car, playing racquetball, or coming in as I was leaving. We’d wave to each other or stop and talk for a few minutes. Each time I just wanted to get naked with him but knew any change in where I was heading would have been obvious.

[continued]

Sensual Dude

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
I went to college in the 1980’s. It was a time when very few guys were out including me. There were a handful of “pioneer” gay guys on campus but they were few and far between and I didn’t feel like I had anything in common with them. It was a confusing time of my life probably not unlike a lot of guys in the same boat during this time period. I was considered good looking, had a fit athletic body and dated girls because it was the thing to do. But I was really attracted to guys. I wrestled with understanding my sexuality during a time when it was not ok to be attracted to the same sex. There were no role models and no one to talk to. I knew about this attraction to guys for a while but I didn’t really know what it meant; had suppressed any thoughts of exploration with another guy; and kept justifying that I didn’t have an attraction to guys with all sorts of crazy thoughts – even after I had just jacked off thinking about sucking a cock!

The story and images I’m going to share are indelibly marked in my memory and are as crystal clear today as when it happened that summer decades ago. My junior year in college I took two semesters of Finance. I had the same assistant professor, “Tony.” He was great. A super smart guy with really good teaching abilities. He could simplify complex concepts and always related them to real stories that made the topics interesting. He had an easy, natural way of connecting with his students to make them feel welcomed and comfortable. He was also nice to look at – good looking but not a pretty model type. He was in his late 30’s, divorced, Italian, olive complexion, dark curly hair, brown eyes and about 5’8” or 5’9”. He dressed like a suburban mall department store shopper – khakis or cotton twill pants, polo shirts on warm days, button down shirts and sweaters on cold days and loafers. It didn’t take much imagination to tell he was in good shape and had an athletic body under his clothes. He told us about playing soccer on campus, running and cycling. He had a hairy chest visible from his open shirt collar; nice biceps when he wore polo shirts; hairy forearms; a great ass that looked nice in his pants; and in the front, his fly arched around a subtle bulge. He was clean-shaven but would have a five o’clock shadow late in the afternoons. He also had a really great smile. Each semester that year I overheard girls saying that he was good looking and wondering whether he was dating anyone.

He was also a good guy. Whenever I’d see him on campus he’d always say hello and call me by name. When I stopped by his office during office hours every couple of weeks to ask questions I was treated like an old friend. He always got up from his desk with a warm smile, walked around, shook my hand or patted me on the shoulder. I always felt welcomed and he was really helpful. He’d always say, “thanks for stopping by.” I wasn’t the only one who thought this. People would say how helpful he was and how they wished he taught all the finance classes.

I definitely felt a strong attraction to Tony – it was beyond a physical admiration of his body. I felt a connection to him I had not felt before. I would sit in his class and undress him with my eyes. I wondered what his chest and stomach looked like; how hairy his ass was; how big his dick was. He was the first guy whose lips I noticed. He had incredibly sexy lips! I also noticed how I looked forward to his class; how happy I was when I was in his class; and how quickly the time went by in his class. I really liked spending time with him in his office getting help during office hours. It seemed every class he would tell a story about himself or his family that was really funny. Or he would wear something that made him look really good or do something that I thought was really hot. As an example, for the first exam I was a few minutes late arriving. The only available seat was front row, next to the windows and near his desk. About half way through the exam, he dropped some papers on the floor. I looked up, his back was to me and he bent over in front of me to pick them up. His spread ass looked so hot! And it looked like it was going to pop out of his trousers. Between his spread ass cheeks and legs was a pouch of meat the size of a soft ball. It was quite distracting. I finished the exam, headed back to my apartment and jacked off thinking about the view of him bending over and imagining what he looked like naked bending over like that. I stroked my dick thinking about fucking his hot ass! That was the first time I jacked off thinking about him. Another time I got turned on in class by his big hands and his sexy lips. That night I got off thinking about him lying beside me, kissing me and fingering my ass with his big middle finger while I stroked my hard dick. The fantasies were crazy and I always shot a big load. It was the first time I felt this way towards a guy – I definitely had a crush on Tony.

The summer after my junior year I enrolled in summer courses to pick up some classes for my minor. Not only was it a great choice to attend summer semester for my degree but it was when I finally got to see Tony naked! The school had a really nice recreation facility with a gym, indoor pool, outdoor pool, football/soccer field, softball field and locker rooms. The locker room had open showers on poles in the center of the locker room, surrounded by a low wall and bays of lockers on both sides. There were usually a couple of hot guys showering which made for good eye candy – the best times to shower were after the water polo team had finished practice! It was here that I saw Tony naked three times.

[continued]
A really hot experience... sorry it never went any further.... reminds me of some of my younger memories. Friend that was a body builder and karate instructor... really lived (loved) each other... I was careful for about 3 years going a little further over time... I gave great massage (I am told) and we started with just back/shoulder massage with his shirt on. He had a killer body. over time I worked my way to his hips and legs... still clothed... then one day I careful unsnapped the top of jeans and unzipped them but didn't proceed any further just rubbed around his stomach area and into the waist band of his briefs. This went on for several months... then one day I went to his place and he had on a silky yellow running shorts (with built in liner/cup.) I massaged him with great delight.. massaged his legs and stomach carefully discreetly ran a finger under the seams of the liner.... but no further could feel his pubes when massaging from above... he didn't get hard but I saw a wet precum spot appear on his shorts which got bigger and bigger.... still didn't cross the line. This was in the summer... I would always wait for him to contact me saying he needed a massage. A few days before Christmas... he called and I went to his place... fully dressed but when we started the massage he took everything but his small briefs off.... this night he feel asleep after he turned over onto his back... I was bolder and inched closer and closer to his dick as I ran my hand down the inside of his briefs into his pubes and then down the side of his leg... did this on both sides over and over close and closer until I finally lightly ran my fingers over his dick which was bent down into his nuts. He started getting harder and harder and growing more and more... a grower and not a shower.. he woke up and reached down and released his dick from the briefs... I was an awe at least 8.5 to 9. Cut and very heavy and thick. He said :Merry Christmas"... then put it back away. I was so excited and thrilled about 3 days later he called and asked if I could come by again... this time he completely stripped. I worked his beauty of an ass and even licked it and ate it out...so yummy... he groaned and moaned. When he turned over he was completely hard and dripping precum like a fountain. I went down on him as far as I could (not to far) he again moaned and groaned... this went on for about 20 minutes then he sat up pushed me back on the bed - almost ripped off my shorts and gave an intense handjob.... it didn't take too long because of the level of excitement that had built up. After I shot a load and half all over my self up to my nose and all over him... he laid back down and I gave him an intense handjob. This went on for about a year and a half more.... I always considered him bi... I knew that he saw ladies from time to time.... then we lost contact for a couple of years... I later learned that he had move across the state and married. Now has two children. I often wonder if I had not crossed the line would he have remained a wonderful friend... yet I am also grateful for the many good times we shared.

theviolence

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think I've posted about this before, but I had to fix one of my best friends' phone and he gave me the passcode to do it. Easy fix, then I go exploring despite fighting against the urge.

I'd known him for years and had always been very attracted to him - everyone seemed to be, he was really charismatic and popular, good natured, mature. He'd make sexual jokes with the guys but nothing ever about his actual sex life. Even still, just hearing him say stuff like 'I'd stretch her out' or 'my dick is definitely bigger than yours' would send me into overdrive.

The most skin I'd seen of him was when we'd go swimming every now and then. Ogling his rugby body in the pool was always fucking hot, and stealing glances at his wet bulge and the faint trail leading down to it made for prime stroking material. In the changing rooms, though, we'd always use private cubicles and showers. The closest I got to seeing him naked was when his shower door didn't lock properly and came ajar as I walked past, giving me a split second full view of his nice, fat, lightly hairy ass and the shadow of his balls beneath. Fuck, it was so hot. But then he quickly closed the door without even knowing I saw.

Anyway, after I fixed his phone and went exploring on it, I ended up finding a ton of his nudes and chats saved on his snapchat memories. It showed everything I'd always dreamed of - his slightly thick body, his pits, his bulge and then, eventually, his hard cock and full, hairy bush. There was even a short video of him stroking, and another where he moans desperately in the background. Fuck fuck fuck I was in heaven

I saved those pics onto my hard drive before he came back and I've been stroking to them ever since. It's absolutely insane that I can spend the day hanging with him and then go back home and see him in his full frontal, desperately horny glory. And he doesn't even know.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I ran into an old high school history teacher of mine at a gym that I just started going to and we ended up working out together. I remember thinking in high school he was the epitome of debonair and classic good looks when I would sit in his class and see him in his form fitting chinos and polos. He always kept a full beard and mustache and all of the girls swooned over him. I secretly admired his muscular physique myself. I struck up a conversation and reminded him of who I was and he had noticed how much I had changed from the skinny babyfaced high school kid to the more athletic adult that I am now. I noticed a wedding band on his finger but it didn't deter me from speaking. We ended up working out together for an hour. I tend to workout longer but he had to be somewhere. We were in the middle of a convo (gym stuff) and he was wrapping things up so I walked to the lockerroom with him as he prepared to leave. He starts peeling his clothes off down to nothing but his briefs and asks me to follow him to the scale. Our gym has one of those level beam scales that require you to stand on the metal platform and move the calibration weights. He asked me to help him get his reading. I got his reading and he was adamant that the reading was off by a few pounds. To my surprise he steps off of the scale and removes his underwear and he says "lets see if that made a difference." Luckily nobody was in the lockerroom at that moment but I think my old teach was happy to showoff his body in the full flesh. Not only was his body chiseled to perfection but he had a nice patch of salt and pepper pubes that were obviously trimmed and shaped in a perfect triangle around his thick veiny uncut cock and his balls were shaved clean and were as large as 2 round eggs. When he turned around and walked back to his locker with his underwear in hand I took the liberty to check out his rear and noticed he had a nice tuft of brown hair reaching out of the crease of his round muscular ass as well and sparsely distributed hair along his entire back. Originally I was thinking I was going to go to the lockerroom and let him finish giving me pointers and then head back to the floor to complete my own workout but after the show that he gave me I ended up going home with a raging boner thinking about my high school history teacher and all the naughty things that I would have allowed him to do to me back then and now.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Last weekend I had another experience that might fit this thread. I was in the shower at the Y after a swim, during a time I don't usually go there. There are no dividers at my Y, it is totally open. I was alone, naked, and soaping up my body. Another guy walked in and took the shower next to me. I hadn't really noticed as I was mid washing the soap out of my hair. I look up and it is one of my clients I have been working with for the last year or so. He is my age, around mid 30's, my hight 5'10", really handsome, with dark curly hair and a broad chest. He is straight, I have met his wife and kid. I was totally shocked to see him standing there under the shower, totally naked, with a hairy chest and very well defined body. I had never seen him at the Y before.

We both recognized each other at the same time, instinctively taking in the others nakedness and sizing the other up. You really couldn't help it, we were the only two in there and we had been talking and emailing constantly for the last few months working on this project. Sometimes having to get heated with each other to get our points across. He is a smart guy, and I really respect him, but he had been working my last nerve and was probably already on my mind as I was swimming. We both wanted to see what the other was packing. I watched his face and his eyes as he tried to subtly look down to see my 5" soft, dangling between my legs. Not huge, but plump, and pretty thick for my build. I looked down to see his barely 2", cut, extremely thin cock. It was maybe the size of my thumb. (full disclosure here: I don't give anyone shit for their size. Some guys are bigger than me, some guys are smaller. It is all how you use it. And being a jerk about your size just makes you a small person in general. So I wouldn't make anyone ever feel lesser for it). But the way he looked at me you could tell he realized were he stacked up next to me in his own mind, and I saw him do a triple-take.

We said hi, awkwardly shook hands, almost instinctively, as it is our custom greeting at the start of our weekly meetings at his office. It was about halfway through the handshake that we both realized how awkward it was to be touching another guy while naked in the shower room, haha. We made polite small talk in the small space, talking about the project, and our weekends. We both finished up and dried off, still talking to one another. It is too small of a space to not be basically right next to one another. The whole time I saw his eyes darting back down to my thick cock as I was trying desperately not to get a hard-on from the looks, and the weird shift in the power dynamic that he was suddenly bringing to the table. This was definitely the nicest he had ever been to me. For his part I could tell he was trying to plump up as we were drying off, but even then as it started to bob, and curl a bit upwards while still mostly flaccid, his 2"er maybe got to a 3"er, and super thin. (I think I am starting to understand why his wife is such a petite woman). I believe he is 100% straight, but was trying to make himself seem as big as possible without getting hard. I couldn't help but start enjoying the unspoken attention and noticed that we were both drying off and staying naked much longer than we needed to. We eventually went to our separate lockers, got dressed, and said goodbye to one another.

This week I was curious to see him back in his suit and tie and see how our naked meeting would effect things between us. Tuesday, and our weekly meeting rolled around, and no joke, he was way nicer to me this week. Even in regards to the project. He got a big smile when I walked in the room and gave me a firmer than usual handshake. Patting me on the back and grasping my shoulder when the meeting was over. I seriously don't think he is gay or hitting on me, but I think he see's my thick cock as something to venerate (which is totally dumb, and has nothing to do with my performance on this project) but I'll take it. And while I will say again, I seriously don't think he is gay, I have this sinking suspicion he has jerked off to the image of my cock in the shower a few times since it happened. I know I have.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I finally saw my uncle naked last weekend. I was upstate visiting family I was staying on their couch. I don’t know the side of the family very well, this is my mom‘s younger brother and he is a lot younger than her so he is in his late 40s early 50s. His family is a little more conservative than I am. He’s a he’s a handsome guy, bald, but a really tall guy broad shoulders and a really hairy chest.

I woke up the first morning of the weekend and as we were drinking coffee asked him if there was a pool or a gym I could use in their town while I was staying there. He said he usually goes to the gym after work but he’d be happy to take me to his while I was here.
We got there and he went and did some exercises while I did some weights and swam for a bit. We only had one locker so we agreed to meet back in an hour. I got there first and was waiting for him in his borrowed swim trunks that didn’t quite fit me.

When you got to the locker he opened it up, and kind of awkwardly said I usually shower after I work out if that’s cool with you. I said I needed to after my swim. I think he was embarrassed cause he just realize we were about to shower together. We both stripped down, he notably turned away and did a towel dance which I thought was funny for a grown man to do, we put our towels on and walking over to the communal shower.

We took showers that were a few apart and quietly went about her business. I’m pretty comfortable with myself but I think he was a little embarrassed. Eventually he did turn around and I saw him check me out and do kind of a double take. I checked him out too, he had kind of a small dick for how big he is but it’s thick. He is generally a thick guy. His balls were really small, where mine are rather large. I guess I don’t get much from that side of the family. We kind of nodded to each other and I think that was his way of acknowledging the weirdness but not addressing it.

We went back to the shared locker and dried off. I didn’t try to be modest and dried off in front of him. I’m not going to change my behavior but I’m also not going to flaunt and make someone uncomfortable. Got dressed and headed home.

I grew up in a family with my dad and brothers so there was a lot of nudity around, boners, Morning wood, A general understanding that masturbation was probably happening in the next room over. So I am used to this kind of thing. Dad took us to the gym growing up, so me and my brothers know how to be naked around other men. Be respectful but also there is a bonding to being naked. But I think my uncle, who only has a daughter, isn’t really used to this sort of thing. Hopefully he enjoyed it and it will make him a little more casual and comfortable moving forward. But I don’t really see that side of the family very often so probably won’t happen again

noonions

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me, it was guy I went to college with who was about two years younger than me (I was 21, he was 19). We lived in the same dorm building and had a class together. We’d smoke weed together sometimes and I thought he was gorgeous. He was an aspiring model and exceptionally handsome...tall, blonde, very fit, beautiful blue eyes. Sweet and funny too. As far as I know, he was straight, so I never tried to make a move. About a year after having met him, I saw he posted some modeling shots on his Facebook that a pro photographer had taken. He was on a beach, and the ones he posted all cropped everything below the waist, which made me wonder if it had been a nude shoot. I Google the photographer’s name and go to the gallery section of his site ... and there’s the guy, fully nude, head-to-toe. His flaccid penis wasn’t very large, but seemed thick. He had a pale pink head, neatly trimmed pubes, and a nice tight ballsack. His muscular chest and torso were very powerful and masculine looking, but he was virtually hairless and had a baby-face. A beautiful juxtaposition. Other shots on the site revealed his muscular, almost-hairless ass as well. It was so exciting to finally see his naked body, especially his cock. Class with him wasn’t the same after that :)

Nakedhiker1000

Cherished Member
Media
Portsmouth (New Hampshire, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I When I was a senior in college I had this friend I thought was very attractive. He wasn't an athletic jock type, just a naturally built good looking guy. We spent a lot of time together and with others in our major classes and we got to be good friends. But we never had any opportunities to be naked or to even see our exposed dicks. One time we were out at a bar and both went into a men's room together and I got a very clear look at the side of his slightly larger than average circumcised penis. I didn't see him check me out but I did check him out. A couple of months later he and I went to a concert together, local band at
This This small venue where he lived. He lived in off campus in a nearby town. We went out after the concert that was late invited me to stay at his place I slept on the couch with nothing but a sheet and blanket which was fine.
I always I always slept and still do sleep naked and woke up that morning needing to use the bathroom so got up and used it and the sound of flushing must have got him up. I had no sooner sat down on the couch, still naked, than I heard his footsteps and watched as he passed the open door to the hall to the bathroom naked, fully erect. The toilet was completely visible with the bathroom door open and he didn't close it. I watched him stand there in full naked profile. pushing his erection down as much as he could to take a pill. Then he walked out, came to the doorway still semi erect and looked at me also naked with a big grin on his face saying ahhh! NIce to see another nudist! And gave a chuckle. I said yeah the only way to sleep. He said absolutely and went back to his room we got up about a 1/2 hour later both showered and went out for breakfast. that's it and that was our only nude experience together, but I enjoyed it.