Finn/jack harries

but jack is fighting for the survival of our planet which is, in my opinion, just as important as any civil right

But Jack is not fighting for our planet he fighting for all of us to live a certain way to save the planet based on his opinion. Thing is there are loads of different ways to work towards saving the planet, Jack only supports us going one way.

I also don’t think going around smashing things up and leaving signs everywhere to then have all that stuff be put into landfill and spray painting everywhere which releases CO2 just to get a photo opportunity to say he helping is not doing much for the planet.

We need to do something to save the planet but it’s not a one way solution like Jack makes out. Who’s to say Jack solution is going to work.

But Jack is not fighting for our planet he fighting for all of us to live a certain way to save the planet based on his opinion. Thing is there are loads of different ways to work towards saving the planet, Jack only supports us going one way.

I also don’t think going around smashing things up and leaving signs everywhere to then have all that stuff be put into landfill and spray painting everywhere which releases CO2 just to get a photo opportunity to say he helping is not doing much for the planet.

We need to do something to save the planet but it’s not a one way solution like Jack makes out. Who’s to say Jack solution is going to work.
Whos to say your invisible hypothetical solution will do anything either? Hes doing something worthwhile with his time and raising good awareness about environmental issues, some ppl prefer these things to be changed quietly and slowly by appeasing the people who are responsible cos it causes less trouble and inconvenience - it also means only half measures are ever taken til people start forcing action. Both strategies can work hand in hand

It’s not the issue that’s the problem it the tone Jack is taking that is the problem. He has money to invest into green energy businesses and research but instead goes around getting arrested to get his photo taken and get his name out there. I personal think making it about you and follow my lead is not the way to solve this issue. If your a fan or have a crush on Jack then of course you will disagree. And for peace on a penis forum it’s best we agree to disagree and end this here.

If your a fan or have a crush on Jack then of course you will disagree. And for peace on a penis forum it’s best we agree to disagree and end this here.
Ah, the refrain of people who have made a stupid argument and suddenly realise they've got nothing to back it up.

The funniest thing here is I actually think he's quite a hypocrite in attending ER protests whilst also flying around the world, but even I don't buy your bullshit narrative of him deliberately getting arrested for attention points. Especially given the impact a criminal charge could have on his career of travelling around the world.

Ah, the refrain of people who have made a stupid argument and suddenly realise they've got nothing to back it up.

The funniest thing here is I actually think he's quite a hypocrite in attending ER protests whilst also flying around the world, but even I don't buy your bullshit narrative of him deliberately getting arrested for attention points. Especially given the impact a criminal charge could have on his career of travelling around the world.

Oh I could keep going but I’ve got an eco rally to go to with Jack.