Finn/jack harries

What on earth happened to these two?

Finn liked to have fun with youtube but it was not his passion, he wanted to go off to university to study architecture. Jack was into it at the start but got really depressed when he got creative blocks, then near the end douchbag Casey Neistat accused him of stealing ideas which wasn't true and casey fuckin acted like he owned youtube. Jack didn't make content for over a year then got back into it again and then stopped but moved on with various other projects. Jack still uses his platform for new projects but its mostly centred around his environmental activism. Basically they do what they want and give no fucks what people think which lead to some -sexy to us, hippie to them- nude-ish care free pics that you will see in the thread.

Just flew back from LA. Jack was on the plane, like a row or two in front of me. Really nice and chatty to everyone around him. Apologised for the smell coming off his vegan burger. Telling people around him he's off to Iceland tomorrow. Certainly a good looking lad on the flesh. Just a shame he looks dirty, like he hasn't washed properly for a bit.

Just flew back from LA. Jack was on the plane, like a row or two in front of me. Really nice and chatty to everyone around him. Apologised for the smell coming off his vegan burger. Telling people around him he's off to Iceland tomorrow. Certainly a good looking lad on the flesh. Just a shame he looks dirty, like he hasn't washed properly for a bit.
Yikes

I think they should do a nude photoshoot...you know like "naked in nature" to show their support for the environment :)
it literally wouldn’t surprise me if they’d do that so here’s to hoping lmao

Reactions: jiggylad