Finn/jack harries

Maybe its good they quit youtube. They didn't retain their looks like Marcus Butler while aging and looks count for a lot for being a youtuber. Don't critise me too much but its the truth.

Maybe its good they quit youtube. They didn't retain their looks like Marcus Butler while aging and looks count for a lot for being a youtuber. Don't critise me too much but its the truth.
Also they're not really that good with quality content; mostly they got their fanbase with the whole twinky twincest thing

Finn used to be better looking than Jack, but now Finn looks malnourished and 10 years older than Jack.
who cares if they look older! they are still hot.. if you want someone young looking go visit a high school XD

I think they got their fanbase from their looks as with most youtubers.

Absolutely, the cute twins thing is what made them popular. And there are very, very few unattractive youtubers anyway.

I don't think they've lost their looks though, I'd still fuck both of them

They were never going to be long tern on Youtube. They started around their six form/college (UK terms) age with added year out and early university years then life starts happening and their priorities changed.

They were cute, did random nonsense, the quality of their videos were good (decent camera etc) so they easily found an audience.

But things move on.

Charlieissocoollike (or however it was spelt) used to have a similar massive following (cute with random content) and then he moved on to other things as a career started to take hold.