Finn/jack harries

I really wish they would atleast do a goodbye video. it's been over 3 years since they have uploaded. I think they owe the fans that at the very least. their channel has 4.18 million subs

Finn posted this talk that Jack gave on twitter yesterday which does explain a bit more what happened.

Is Jack straight? I've been watching back their videos recently and I get the feeling that he is bi. Not finn though. Did anyine else ever notice this?

I wouldn't be surprised but (unfortunately) they both have girlfriends now.

tumblr_m672naZXJ71ryq9ljo4_250.gif

Finn posted this talk that Jack gave on twitter yesterday which does explain a bit more what happened.

I wouldn't be surprised but (unfortunately) they both have girlfriends now.

tumblr_m672naZXJ71ryq9ljo4_250.gif
Lol there are a lot of other incidents where jack was doing stuff like that plus his behaviour in general. Like I dont think he's gay, maybe bi or curious. I wonder if he's ever experimented.

Oh boy... lots of ignorant people here.

Sure they could have staid on YouTube, making weekly trash like the cinnamon challenge, or the tide pod challenge, or any other of the thousands of worthless garbage you see posted daily from those narcissistic cancerous wounds of depravity. Contributing nothing to society, not working a single day in there life while millions of dollars pours into their accounts while obsessive girls drool over them and creepy old guys wank over them.

But instead they actually used their fame for good. They got actual jobs. They are contributing to society. They are doing Ted Talks. Raising millions of dollars for charity. Helping the less fortunate all over the world. Meanwhile studying hard in a very respectful field. They are changing the world, literally.

I have so much respect for them, they could have easily staid on YouTube doing nothing with there lives while earning millions of dollars. But they went out there doing amazing work, saving lifes, changing lifes, being real role models, and they are still rich doing it!

You mad, bro? Lots of youtubers use their influence/money for the better. Colleen Ballinger/Miranda Sings raises money for childhood cancer, and Miranda videos are the definition of frivolous. Rhett and Link are routinely donating money to various causes. Mamrie Hart created merch where 100% of the proceeds goes to Puerto Rico for hurricane disaster relief. Tyler Oakley routinely works with the Trevor Project. I could go on and on. There are some really good content creators out there, and there's a lot of frivolity too. There are narcissists and pieces of shit, like literally any industry. For every Logan Paul, there's a Molly Burke - a blind girl who educates people on being blind, while having fun along the way. Don't lump everyone into the same box, you just sound really jealous and salty.

You mad, bro? Lots of youtubers use their influence/money for the better. Colleen Ballinger/Miranda Sings raises money for childhood cancer, and Miranda videos are the definition of frivolous. Rhett and Link are routinely donating money to various causes. Mamrie Hart created merch where 100% of the proceeds goes to Puerto Rico for hurricane disaster relief. Tyler Oakley routinely works with the Trevor Project. I could go on and on. There are some really good content creators out there, and there's a lot of frivolity too. There are narcissists and pieces of shit, like literally any industry. For every Logan Paul, there's a Molly Burke - a blind girl who educates people on being blind, while having fun along the way. Don't lump everyone into the same box, you just sound really jealous and salty.
Night bat never has anything positive to say on any thread Ive seen him. I would ignore him if I were you.

Reactions: Jake417 and Brian S
Around what part does he talk about youtube?

Roughly around 3mins to 4mins. He talks about his gap year and getting into Youtube. It's worth listening to the whole 20 minutes.

He's basically making the point that it's easy to look at social media and all that shit and get a glorified image of someone's life but he makes the point his own life looked amazing - yet he was overwhelmed and suffering from depression as things took off. The massive following and expectation and all the amazing offers from interested parties as his business took off etc etc, he got overwhelmed by it all and wanted to run away.

During his darkest period where he shut himself away and didn't do anything (he closed the film making business) he forced himself to go to a school reunion. He'd been getting counselling. He went to the reunion and when people asked how he was and said how amazing his life looked - he was honest and said he'd been suffering depression and was on medication.

It's a good talk. He cuts away all the perfection we saw on youtube and lays out the raw reality we didn't see.

Roughly around 3mins to 4mins. He talks about his gap year and getting into Youtube. It's worth listening to the whole 20 minutes.

He's basically making the point that it's easy to look at social media and all that shit and get a glorified image of someone's life but he makes the point his own life looked amazing - yet he was overwhelmed and suffering from depression as things took off. The massive following and expectation and all the amazing offers from interested parties as his business took off etc etc, he got overwhelmed by it all and wanted to run away.

During his darkest period where he shut himself away and didn't do anything (he closed the film making business) he forced himself to go to a school reunion. He'd been getting counselling. He went to the reunion and when people asked how he was and said how amazing his life looked - he was honest and said he'd been suffering depression and was on medication.

It's a good talk. He cuts away all the perfection we saw on youtube and lays out the raw reality we didn't see.
Yeah I ended up watching the entire thing when he put it on his channel

I actually applaud them both for quitting YouTube. They are both doing things with their lives rather than just making stupid video for the sake of a paycheck. Don’t get me wrong I do wish they would make a video here and there but it’s nice to see them following their dreams. Let’s be honest YouTube isn’t forever