Finn/jack harries

I was watching their live on IG and I swear I heard Jack says my brothers bf...
No he was talking about them working together with Jack's GF Alice, and said from her perspective how she is working with him and her BFs brother. Something along those lines anyway.

No he was talking about them working together with Jack's GF Alice, and said from her perspective how she is working with him and her BFs brother. Something along those lines anyway.
Are you sure? I think in that moment Jack was talking about how it would be to work with his brother's girlfriend or brother's boyfriend, I'm pretty sure I heard something like that.

Are you sure? I think in that moment Jack was talking about how it would be to work with his brother's girlfriend or brother's boyfriend, I'm pretty sure I heard something like that.
He says 'brother's girlfriend, or boyfriend's brother from Alice's perspective'

just because you want him to be gay doesn’t mean he’s actually gay. just let it go, finn is straight.
Maybe you’re right, just want him to be gay or bi. But I swear I heard jacks saying brothers gf which he’s referring to him and he said brothers bf which he’s referring to Finn. He said it very quick and I was shook if I heard is correct. But Tim is 100% gay. That I am sure..
Maybe Tim and Finn are just roommate and very close friends. Lucky Tim. I wish I can be friends with Finn <3

Reactions: Wanderlustdru
Maybe you’re right, just want him to be gay or bi. But I swear I heard jacks saying brothers gf which he’s referring to him and he said brothers bf which he’s referring to Finn. He said it very quick and I was shook if I heard is correct. But Tim is 100% gay. That I am sure..
Maybe Tim and Finn are just roommate and very close friends. Lucky Tim. I wish I can be friends with Finn <3
lol. tim is also straight. he had a girlfriend for a long time actually when finn was still living with him in new york. sorry to dash through your dreams.

Reactions: Mockingbeat
lol. tim is also straight. he had a girlfriend for a long time actually when finn was still living with him in new york. sorry to dash through your dreams.

I really hate the over-use of "he's 100% bi" or "He's 100% gay" when people actually have no idea. Say what you think his sexual orientation, no problem with that. But unless you actually know, stop stating their gay like it's a fact haha.