Finn/jack harries

they're not but their parents are wealthy film producers with the right connections
How can you say they are not? Their parents and grandparents are all rich with connections. They’ve had an easy life and incredibly privileged but it’s nice to see them put it to good use and not just flash cash and go on endless holidays

I mean for people so intent on saving the planet, they travel a lot more than they probably could. Their carbon footprint can't be small.
Are you stupid? It’s not like they’re using private jets, they’re using planes that would be flying regardless of whether they were on them or not, this is literally the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, how pathetic of a person can you be when all you do is shit on people who are more wealthy than you are, you’re pathetic.

I mean for people so intent on saving the planet, they travel a lot more than they probably could. Their carbon footprint can't be small.
They, months ago, said that due to the carbon footprint they would be reducing plane travel wherever possible and now using trains/other public and less intensive methods of transport. And... of course the classic response is that, you can be environmentalist and still have to exist in the world as it is and in some cases you literally cannot exist without having an impact on the planet because of how our lifestyles are basically fuelled by pollution - and that basically its a lazy argument to try and silence environmental action because people are too lazy - meanwhile... the planet burns

:p:p:p
They, months ago, said that due to the carbon footprint they would be reducing plane travel wherever possible and now using trains/other public and less intensive methods of transport. And... of course the classic response is that, you can be environmentalist and still have to exist in the world as it is and in some cases you literally cannot exist without having an impact on the planet because of how our lifestyles are basically fuelled by pollution - and that basically its a lazy argument to try and silence environmental action because people are too lazy - meanwhile... the planet burns
The reality is even with the best intentions we all move around the world now, and in day to day life do things that we would wish there is a better way for the environment. May not be perfect but at least make an effort— what’s the alternative? Something crazy like spending a whole year at home quarantined? As if that could happen... oh wait:p

Reactions: daedalvs
they're not but their parents are wealthy film producers with the right connections

How do you think they're living the lifestyle they are w/out a legitimate income?

They have a trust. They're trust fund kids. They are set-up for life. There is nothing wrong with that.

How do you think they're living the lifestyle they are w/out a legitimate income?

They have a trust. They're trust fund kids. They are set-up for life. There is nothing wrong with that.
If there’s nothing wrong with that why the fuck do you keep bringing it up.

Reactions: 1133506
If there’s nothing wrong with that why the fuck do you keep bringing it up.

It was raised because someone suggested they make an OnlyFans. And it was raised again because someone believes they were not set up with a trust that was accessible when they hit 18. They don't have an active profession nor do they make a sustainable income from their social media presence (at least not anymore) - given their family and position, the only logical deduction is that they have a trust.

They don't need the branding, money, or attention that OnlyFans would provide. That is why it was brought up. You can go have several seats and then fume about the phrase, "trust fund kids".

How can you say they are not? Their parents and grandparents are all rich with connections. They’ve had an easy life and incredibly privileged but it’s nice to see them put it to good use and not just flash cash and go on endless holidays
i mean they're not in the sense that 'trust fund kid' is an american term that doesn't really apply to them. they're just london kids with reasonably successful parents.

It was raised because someone suggested they make an OnlyFans. And it was raised again because someone believes they were not set up with a trust that was accessible when they hit 18. They don't have an active profession nor do they make a sustainable income from their social media presence (at least not anymore) - given their family and position, the only logical deduction is that they have a trust.

They don't need the branding, money, or attention that OnlyFans would provide. That is why it was brought up. You can go have several seats and then fume about the phrase, "trust fund kids".

Maybe stop watching Sherlock...

Reactions: 1133506
Damn, I saw a lot of post on here. Was really hoping it was a new photo posted, or some nudes leaked.
Nope, just more bitching and complaining. (Yes, me making this post makes me one of the people I’m complaining about. I’m aware)
I miss the days when this site was full of juicy hot pics lol

Although I disagree with some of the content, this is very well written.

“Reasonably successful” wow that is the most privileged mindset I’ve ever heard. Their grandfather is literally a successful writer and the parents are also successful producers, and they were successful youtube content creators and you think they ain’t OLD MONEY?! Listen Jack and Finn aren’t bad people but let’s call a spade a spade. They are white, wealthy, and most definitely privileged trust fund children. Lmao