Finn/jack harries

sorry but it's hilarious that you lot think their grandad being a playwright (that famously lucrative career...) and their parents being independent film/tv producers means they have access to a "trust fund". can their parents pay their rent? sure. they are well-off and very privileged but they are not part of the mega wealthy elite. that's just total fantasy. besides jack and finn have been doing sponsored deals for years now. i doubt they need to sponge off mum and dad.

sorry but it's hilarious that you lot think their grandad being a playwright (that famously lucrative career...) and their parents being independent film/tv producers means they have access to a "trust fund". can their parents pay their rent? sure. they are well-off and very privileged but they are not part of the mega wealthy elite. that's just total fantasy. besides jack and finn have been doing sponsored deals for years now. i doubt they need to sponge off mum and dad.
OH DEAR GOD. LET IT DIE.

there are only ass pics, nothing more

Jack did full frontal in a documentary he did — I think it’s called Going East. It’s a distanced shot of him floating on his back in a pond or lake. Not exactly OnlyFans material, but it makes me think there’s a less than zero chance that a better full frontal of one or both of them will surface someday.

Jack did full frontal in a documentary he did — I think it’s called Going East. It’s a distanced shot of him floating on his back in a pond or lake. Not exactly OnlyFans material, but it makes me think there’s a less than zero chance that a better full frontal of one or both of them will surface someday.

The video is in this thread. Click on Most Liked Posts and it is a couple of posts down.

true, forgot about that. it‘s a pity you can‘t see it very well though

Reactions: Mockingbeat