Finn/jack harries

He used to be do cute! This is so sad!

Sorry am I living in a parallel universe here? Judging from your comment alone you’d think the photo was of him looking bad, yet every photo you’ve quoted he looks great. Your standards must be astronomically high...

Sorry am I living in a parallel universe here? Judging from your comment alone you’d think the photo was of him looking bad, yet every photo you’ve quoted he looks great. Your standards must be astronomically high...
He USED to look great! Now he looks to old for his age!

Reactions: Mockingbeat
It’s not them wanting to do the right thing, it’s the fact they are privileged rich kids who never had to work a day in their life.

Yes! And one of them is part of an eco-terrorist group that shut down major parts of London for several weeks a couple years ago. Then he made a big deal about saying he was going to take a train home from vacation— in Ibiza!— because flying was bad for the environment. But it turned out the train was too slow for him so he got off somewhere in mainland Europe and flew back to London. Then he made another preachy video about how the trains should be more convenient so he wouldn’t have to fly. After that I unsubscribed from his Instagram— for my mental health.

Yes! And one of them is part of an eco-terrorist group that shut down major parts of London for several weeks a couple years ago. Then he made a big deal about saying he was going to take a train home from vacation— in Ibiza!— because flying was bad for the environment. But it turned out the train was too slow for him so he got off somewhere in mainland Europe and flew back to London. Then he made another preachy video about how the trains should be more convenient so he wouldn’t have to fly. After that I unsubscribed from his Instagram— for my mental health.
This