Finn/jack harries

There's no prohibition on this website against referring to them as "posh boys having a trust fund" since it is neither wrong nor harmful to say so. This isn't a fansite where only positive commentary is allowed.

exactly. just cos I wanna breed them doesn't mean I have to pretend they're perfect

As someone with a twin (a fraternal twin in my case, and we barely look like brothers, much less twins), I have always been a bit squicked out by twin/incest fetishes. In this case, Jack and Finn might be the exception.

Does anyone know if they are identical or fraternal twins? They look similar enough that they could be identical, with the differences in appearance more related to grooming styles than genetics, but different enough that they could be fraternal. (They could be "polar body" or "half-identical" twins: one egg that split and was then each fertilized by separate sperm, so their genes from their mother could be identical, but the genes from their father could be as different as any two siblings.)

In any event, my "no brothers together" rule would be something I would make an exception for here. I would be thrilled to have any sort of erotic encounter they agreed to, whether it was simply seeing them naked or full on sex -- and I'd be happy with either or both, separate or together, in whatever manner they wanted.

Or is it because Finn is working in a stressful career while Jack is vacationing and making social media posts?

lol that too

but let's hope it's veganism cos if the secret to ageing well is living off a trust fund then I'm fucked

I used to blush so hard watching Finn on YouTube my jaw would ache by the end of the video. That boy was beautiful as fuck!
I really don't know how Tyler and Dan filmed with both of the twins without furiously masturbating every 10 minutes.