Finn/jack harries

There are low quality nudes of Jack from a "travel documentary" he did. He's float in a lake/pond.
They are in this thread. Click on Most Liked Posts at the top of the page and then scroll down a bit.

I think they're both hot, though I think they wasted their YouTube audience and could have done something useful with it. In the end they're not much more than two cute posh guys. Though I'd be happy to debate the environment with either of them, as long as it's post coitus ;)

1648133064886.png

1648133127806.png

Withdrawing cash from their quarterly trust fund payments.

See this is what i hate about this website, the mods shutdown a discussion about Jack and Finn because it was "political", yet you and others like you can post childish insults and remarks constantly and the mods do nothing.

So many people in this thread are happy to blindly insult these two guys while simultaneously jerking off to them at the same time.

See this is what i hate about this website, the mods shutdown a discussion about Jack and Finn because it was "political", yet you and others like you can post childish insults and remarks constantly and the mods do nothing.

So many people in this thread are happy to blindly insult these two guys while simultaneously jerking off to them at the same time.
Pretty sure Finn's into that.

How is making a joke about posh boys having a trust fund an insult? Connect those dots for me.

How is discussing politics on this thread bad. Politics is all Jack talks about on social media.

Reactions: joe3333
How is making a joke about posh boys having a trust fund an insult? Connect those dots for me.

The fact that you acknowledge the "posh boys having a trust fund" and use it as a joke means you are perfectly aware of what your implications are, don't act dumb, you are not the firs person in this thread to try and use it against them.

The fact that you acknowledge the "posh boys having a trust fund" and use it as a joke means you are perfectly aware of what your implications are, don't act dumb, you are not the firs person in this thread to try and use it against them.
There's no prohibition on this website against referring to them as "posh boys having a trust fund" since it is neither wrong nor harmful to say so. This isn't a fansite where only positive commentary is allowed.

1648210937881.png