Finn/jack harries

tumblr_mzbkcdATqE1sfwo9ao1_500.gif
this still makes me hard

I have many girlfriends, too. Until he states "I am a heterosexual" and has a coming-out party, we shouldn't assume his relationships.
This logic is just plainly ridiculous bud. The vast majority of men are straight, and straight people don't "come out". It's safe and reasonable to always assume a man is straight (until stated otherwise). Especially in this case where a guy openly showcases a gf. Be serious lol smh. Gays are a statistical minority after all, it's not an equal chance

This logic is just plainly ridiculous bud. The vast majority of men are straight, and straight people don't "come out". It's safe and reasonable to always assume a man is straight (until stated otherwise). Especially in this case where a guy openly showcases a gf. Be serious lol smh. Gays are a statistical minority after all, it's not an equal chance
I'm glad you feel empowered to declare for other people what their sexuality is. Statistically, 100% of people have a sexuality, but you want to force people into a subset of that subset just because you say so? Horrible, terrible prejudice. Outing is simply unacceptable.

23bday.jpg

Agreed. Also, it was a joke. Clearly this isn’t his BF. The dude is super straight. Lmfao

Who cares if he likes men now or not?! He shoulda liked men 10 years ago when he was the hottest guy on the planet!! I would have given up EVERYTHING I owned for 1 night with him! :weary_face:
even if he liked men 10 years ago, there would've been a higher chance of a meteor landing in your house than of you ever getting the chance to have sex with finn