Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

To be honest, "It" franchise apart, all the movies Finn was casted outside stranger things were Bad with capital B. I'm hoping that his new movie directed by Jesse Eisenberg change it.

I mean, with TWO Oscar winner actresses (Emma Stone as the producer and Julianne Moore as Finn's mom) couldn't be that bad... right?

I like that he’s growing his hair. He looks better with long hair.

I like him better with shorter hair, though he does pull off long hair, as long as it's a bit kept and maintained. Short hair and a bit more weight, especially in the face, and he'd be perfect imo.

Reactions: mikyang
I wanna agree with you but we dove into this subject upthread:

“when he recently talked about that awful movie in which he kissed a boy for like half a second, I remember he said something about how it was a type of attraction that was unfamiliar to him. I don’t remember the exact wording, but he was clearly trying to say “I’m not gay!”, but in a polite, Canadian way.”
To say unfamiliar doesn't mean he doesn't have them, rather it can be an imication he just never though of or experienced them. He also said he never had a girlfriend and wasn't looking for any kind of relationship in the past. Sexuality is discovered and felt not always just a cookie cut decision.