Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

Sometimes I think he purposefully wears as many clothes as possible just to mock us. Like he puts on an outfit and then thinks to himself "how many more shirts can I wear at once?"
I want to take razor blades and strip them OFF. No hurting the skin though Just the clothes

Sometimes I think he purposefully wears as many clothes as possible just to mock us. Like he puts on an outfit and then thinks to himself "how many more shirts can I wear at once?"
Idk about mocking, and it most likely just his style, but he's also very conscious about being sexualized, he doesn't like it

After my lesbian friend told me she dreamed about a version of Death in Venice, where's 19-year old Finn is a gay university student and Olivia Colman is a straight woman platonnically in love with him I couldn't stop thinking about how award-worthy it would be.

Reactions: bleachball
I think his cut he did say he want to catholic school and is part jewish said it was weird dont know why
Still doesn't mean much, he's part Jew but raised Catholic and born in a country where cut isn't the norm. I have plenty of full Jewish uncut mates seeing as it's not normally done in Australia. Either way he's cute.

Still doesn't mean much, he's part Jew but raised Catholic and born in a country where cut isn't the norm. I have plenty of full Jewish uncut mates seeing as it's not normally done in Australia. Either way he's cute.
yes he is and most likely cut

he might just mean he's of jewish heritage, like Ashkenazi or Shepardic jews, but that his family doesn't practice the religion. i think it can be a bit confusing at times since jewish can refer to an ethnicity and a religion, and most people assume religion. someone can be jewish in ethnicity but raised catholic or muslim or even budhist.
i feel like in canada it's 50/50. their circumcision rates have dropped a lot over the past couple of decades, while in the u.s. it's still a more prominent thing, but they still have circumcisions done to non-jewish guys.
for example, everyone thought bieber would be uncut since he's a canadian born in the 90s, but then turns out he's cut