Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

he might just mean he's of jewish heritage, like Ashkenazi or Shepardic jews, but that his family doesn't practice the religion. i think it can be a bit confusing at times since jewish can refer to an ethnicity and a religion, and most people assume religion. someone can be jewish in ethnicity but raised catholic or muslim or even budhist.
i feel like in canada it's 50/50. their circumcision rates have dropped a lot over the past couple of decades, while in the u.s. it's still a more prominent thing, but they still have circumcisions done to non-jewish guys.
for example, everyone thought bieber would be uncut since he's a canadian born in the 90s, but then turns out he's cut
A lot dont. well we need to get back in pratice to give boys the snip. I heard if its not done and done later in life it hurts like the dickens! better young then when your an adult

A lot dont. well we need to get back in pratice to give boys the snip. I heard if its not done and done later in life it hurts like the dickens! better young then when your an adult
you need to go take some health classes or some shit, because every time you talk about foreskin/circumcision it's the most uneducated takes on health. foreskin doesn't change the size of your dick like you always seem to bring up(not long ago you mentioned in some thread circumcision would add an inch to your size), and no it doesn't hurt in any stage in life, it doesn't do anything bad. the only thing it can do in very very rare occurrences, is if you're born with a rare disease called phimosis, in which the foreskin is tight and more closed off and can prevent urination by covering the urethra, in which case, doctors(in europe) do a partial circumcision to remove the top most excess of skin, trying to leave as most of the foreskin intact.
foreskin removal has no benefits, it's literally cutting off something that doesn't need to be cut off, that's why circumcision is often referred to as genital mutilation. foreskin is like earlobes, sure it doesn't really do anything, but it's filled with nervous endings, and because of that it's a very erogenous area. just because it doesn't have that much of a use, it doesn't mean it should be removed, otherwise we'd alos be removing things like pinky fingers/toes.
so no, it doesn't need to get back in practice, because the whole thing started in practice because puritan idiots thought circumcision would stop guys from masturbating

Not to continue the foreskin vs LPSG case but circumcision, non-religiously speaking, is only needed if the person has a severe case of phimosis. Most of the cut dicks worldwide are because cultural/religious-related things.
my question too you is why do man say they felt it? I never did. So does that me the weird one?

you need to go take some health classes or some shit, because every time you talk about foreskin/circumcision it's the most uneducated takes on health. foreskin doesn't change the size of your dick like you always seem to bring up(not long ago you mentioned in some thread circumcision would add an inch to your size), and no it doesn't hurt in any stage in life, it doesn't do anything bad. the only thing it can do in very very rare occurrences, is if you're born with a rare disease called phimosis, in which the foreskin is tight and more closed off and can prevent urination by covering the urethra, in which case, doctors(in europe) do a partial circumcision to remove the top most excess of skin, trying to leave as most of the foreskin intact.
foreskin removal has no benefits, it's literally cutting off something that doesn't need to be cut off, that's why circumcision is often referred to as genital mutilation. foreskin is like earlobes, sure it doesn't really do anything, but it's filled with nervous endings, and because of that it's a very erogenous area. just because it doesn't have that much of a use, it doesn't mean it should be removed, otherwise we'd alos be removing things like pinky fingers/toes.
so no, it doesn't need to get back in practice, because the whole thing started in practice because puritan idiots thought circumcision would stop guys from masturbating
I think its hilarious that the first line in your rant is “you need to go take some health classes” and then proceed to say “foreskin removal has no benefits”. I will concede that it is absolutely popularized by religious motivation, however its a pretty universally known fact that it has numerous health benefits associated, the most obvious being easier hygiene but also reduced risk of urinary tract infections, STD’s and penile cancer, while there aren’t actually any know health benefits for having a foreskin. I’m a nurse so I know all this as part of my profession, however you can literally just google search “are there any health benefits to circumcision” and you’d find many many many articles that immediately disprove the vast majority of what you just claimed.

I think its hilarious that the first line in your rant is “you need to go take some health classes” and then proceed to say “foreskin removal has no benefits”. I will concede that it is absolutely popularized by religious motivation, however its a pretty universally known fact that it has numerous health benefits associated, the most obvious being easier hygiene but also reduced risk of urinary tract infections, STD’s and penile cancer, while there aren’t actually any know health benefits for having a foreskin. I’m a nurse so I know all this as part of my profession, however you can literally just google search “are there any health benefits to circumcision” and you’d find many many many articles that immediately disprove the vast majority of what you just claimed.
Cutting your legs off also eases hygiene

No no there is no real tangible health benefits. If you are worried about STD you should use a condom and everything else is solved by washing your cock. Stop reading pro mutilation propaganda

STOP IT. This is not about the Cut/Uncut argument. It is about FINN. Take the argument somewhere else.
Exactly. We get people coming into the threads with stupid, useless arguments that really don't matter in the long term because we are not coming in here to read all that.

so lemme get this straight. the post spreading health misinformation doesn't get deleted, but mine correcting it does?
I WISH THEY WOULD ALL GET DELETED TBTH AND I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP ARGUING ABOUT STUPID THINGS IN THE WRONG THREADS

so lemme get this straight. the post spreading health misinformation doesn't get deleted, but mine correcting it does?

The thing is nothing they said medically was untrue nor was it misinformation in any way. It doesn't matter if you like it or not.

Perhaps it would be best to keep our opinions about the status of someone else's foreskin to ourselves, because it's really none of our business, to be frank.

The thing is nothing they said medically was untrue nor was it misinformation in any way. It doesn't matter if you like it or not.

Perhaps it would be best to keep our opinions about the status of someone else's foreskin to ourselves, because it's really none of our business, to be frank.
Exactly. 100 PERCENT

Wow. It seems like just yesterday he turned 18. We’ve barely seen or heard much out of him this last year.

Also, surprisingly to most of us here, 19 is kind of a big deal where he is. 19 is the drinking age in most of Canada (including the part where he lives), and now he can get into clubs for his music stuff easier. Turning 19 in the USA was completely insignificant, but it actually matters in Canada.