Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

That's not quite "just commenting on the fact that in the most recent pictures he looked ugly"

But you do you girlie
That is exactly what it is. You reading more into it than what is there, says a lot more about how your mind works than it does about anyone else's.

So just give your head a wobble and stop with the unnecessary insinuation.

Finn has always (at least as an adult) been hot the same way a French Bulldog's face is cute. From one perspective, they're really mis-proportioned and from another perspective that mis-proportionment is what makes them cute/hot.

I personally think Finn is pretty cute, but I can see him not being everyone's cup of tea. I think his short hair emphasizes how long his neck is, which is not the "ideal" of male beauty. At the same time, these "flaws" are what make him not a traditional male model, and I think that's hot.

Oh well. Hopefully, we’ll get a good nude scene before he scribbles all over himself like a drunken toddler.
The way some of you guys seem to think you own these celebrities is genuinely disturbing. Don't like tattoos, awesome, don't get one. Hate their haircut? Cool, don't get the same one. Prefer uncut, awesome, find one in REAL life, which this website is not. You'll never meet these people, they don't belong to you. I would say most people of the younger generations find tattoos attractive. The main thing with this site in particular, is some of you really want these adult men to look boyish until they're 40, and it's weird.

It's not that he's tall. It's that they don't like that he doesn't look as much like a child as he used to
Speak for yourself! I love that he's looking older HOWEVER, he's not very good looking in those pictures, that's all! I LOVE mature men, but if they're not good looking, then I don't. It has nothing to do with wanting him to look boyish, I just don't care for his looks in those pictures. Unfortunately, a lot of people become less good looking as they age. We're not all Brad Pitt, LOL. Steve Buscemi was the perfect example above. He was cute when he was younger, but he grew into an unattractive man. I still think he's awesome, just not good looking.

You know, I've learned to live with the new LPSG, but one feature I really wish they'd bring back is "_____ uploaded a new file" notifications. That way, I'd be able to tell whether or not a thread actually has new content worth looking at, or if it's more dumb crap like this.

You know, I've learned to live with the new LPSG, but one feature I really wish they'd bring back is "_____ uploaded a new file" notifications. That way, I'd be able to tell whether or not a thread actually has new content worth looking at, or if it's more dumb crap like this.
Preach brother

Reactions: Empirerec
I'd pay money not to get notifications for the endless posts of 'would love to see him nude' 'would love to see him full frontal onscreen' No shit!! We know! You're on a gay forum! Stop posting the same fucking thing over and over!

It's not that he's tall. It's that they don't like that he doesn't look as much like a child as he used to
When I read this, inside my head I heard the K.O. sound bite from Street Fighter. Hah.

People do be creeps.

Stranger Things is gonna have to do a time-jump to the 90s or something because none of the actors look like kids anymore.
I saw a leak that s5 is going to continue directly after this one because it ends on a cliff-hanger. Which is going to be genuinely hilarious on a rewatch because the cast will have aged about 5 years in 1/3 of a year show timeline for the final 3 seasons.

I saw a leak that s5 is going to continue directly after this one because it ends on a cliff-hanger. Which is going to be genuinely hilarious on a rewatch because the cast will have aged about 5 years in 1/3 of a year show timeline for the final 3 seasons.
Or they'll have some weird, Upside Down related, science-y explanation for their accelerated aging.

Willing suspension of disbelief guys, c'mon...
Seriously. The vast majority of Hollywood productions have people in their mid-20s playing teenagers. Most of the younger ST cast are still actual legitimate teenagers. If Riverdale can pass off fucking 26 year old Cole Sprouse as a high school sophomore, ST can get away with a 20 year old as a freshman.