Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

Again, for the price of a single movie ticket, a person can subscribe to Netlfix for a month. And watch 4-5 episodes of a show they enjoy and have been waiting for. A show their friends and family are also finally watching after waiting with anticipation. Don't be Silly and equate half a film with several 42+minute complete episodes of a series. Maybe, Possibly some more time is required for CGI.. But don't deny the logic that a split season means Netflix subscribers stick around or re-subscribe to see it all to the end.
:emoji_v:

People didn't pay to watch half the Spider-Man movie and then pay again to see the other half. You said:"Netflix is doing these split-seasons for many Netflix Originals is because people are juggling streaming services. People will subscribe for a month to watch a season and unsubscribe. This is a way for Netflix to 'double dip'." And I said that doesn't make sense because if you're trying to save money, instead of paying to watch the service when only the first half of the episodes premiere, you would simply wait until all the episodes are available and subscribe that month to only pay once and then unsubscribe after you've watched all the episodes. The most logical explanation is that these shows need more time for finishing touches because thanks to our uninvited house guest whom has definitely overstayed her welcome, Ms. Rona, a lot of movies and TV programs have been delayed for reshoots and whatnot. As someone already mentioned, even big-time movies like the Doctor Strange sequel, which was supposed to premiere last year, was delayed to May because of last minute reshoots.
you ever see harry potter and the deathly hallows fans of the movies paid money to go see both films and it was ONE book.

Given that he is literally on a pool float and in swim trunks in that video, his dedication to never ever taking his shirt off is truly admirable, and by admirable, I of course mean infuriating. :sob:
To be fair it is an ad about clothes but I agree with you :joy:

Hey guys so I saw this and am curious what do we all think? I mean it is just a rumor and before he was rumored to be kid loki but a few sources say its true. Who do yall think he is gonna be? Personally I think he'll be Billy Kaplan (wiccan) idk he does horror and super natural stuff alot he has the look with his curls especially shorter hair and he has spell caster fingers. Seeing him with elizabeth as wanda would look right to. Plus if he is billy he'll have a BF named teddy.. which for sure will have romance scenes. But thats my thoughts. Also please keep it classy for fun, lets not argue about marvel this disney that just who we think finn will be thanks

Attachments

Hey guys so I saw this and am curious what do we all think? I mean it is just a rumor and before he was rumored to be kid loki but a few sources say its true. Who do yall think he is gonna be? Personally I think he'll be Billy Kaplan (wiccan) idk he does horror and super natural stuff alot he has the look with his curls especially shorter hair and he has spell caster fingers. Seeing him with elizabeth as wanda would look right to. Plus if he is billy he'll have a BF named teddy.. which for sure will have romance scenes. But thats my thoughts. Also please keep it classy for fun, lets not argue about marvel this disney that just who we think finn will be thanks

Wow. I just did some Googling and seeing Finn play this character would be amazing, especially if it’s for the AGATHA HARKNESS spin-off, as if I need another reason to watch that.

358481FC-68AD-4E06-98B2-F95BAA12CBD7.jpeg

People still get excited when someone joins the MCU? At this point it seems like every actor will at one point or another.
it's like the american version of a cameo on doctor who

People still get excited when someone joins the MCU? At this point it seems like every actor will at one point or another.
No more like i'm excited to see Finn in something new and speculating what he will be doing... ya know the person this THREAD is about lol. Plus its a gay character possibly so again this thread...

Reactions: Pete144