Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

Young people of all genders paint their nails these days. Welcome to 40 years ago.
Note that I specified LONG fake nails. The woman comment is about wearing long fake pointy nails which we dont see often on men even these days , not really about the color.

true, when you see guys with their nails painted, it's usually just their regular short nails.
drag queens and hyper fems are the only ones you normally see with long painted nails

It's probably just a style choice and him having a bit of fun. If we could not let this devolve into 3-5 pages of dudes concocting deranged theories about Finn's gender identity based on grainy screencaps of camera video that would be awesome.
I mean you're literally the one who started arguing and shit posting. I merely pointed out a factual detail on the image, without implying anything.

Many gay men has them but I'm sure he's wearing a thong underneath that
No self respecting gay have worn underwear like that since at least 2005. And no those are the only underwear he has on

Reactions: Zi19
No self respecting gay have worn underwear like that since at least 2005. And no those are the only underwear he has on
I am as gay as is possible and I wear the clothes that are cheapest. I really dont care how they look. Priser är viktigast!