Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

We can see that he has long and pointy painted black nails. Fake nails like woman get?View attachment 65430721View attachment 65430731View attachment 65430741View attachment 65430751
Yea he and his friends all except josh, had the acryllic nails on his were grey. Lol I wont pretend to know why they had them but it was during their spring trip to FL. He was caressing one of of his guy friends face with his nails and put his finger in his mouth tho from behind

Reactions: Pete144
Yea he and his friends all except josh, had the acryllic nails on his were grey. Lol I wont pretend to know why they had them but it was during their spring trip to FL. He was caressing one of of his guy friends face with his nails and put his finger in his mouth tho from behind
Excuse me??? When?

Reactions: deleted1208654
It was in his friends pod cast. I'll link the vid and time stamp. 42:49 is when he tried to put his finger in his friends mouth, he caressed his face shortly after. He's behind the guy in the middle seat.
I would hardly call that caressing and he didn't actually put his finger in his mouth he touched his lip for less than half a second... Y'all are reading way too much into some things...

I would hardly call that caressing and he didn't actually put his finger in his mouth he touched his lip for less than half a second... Y'all are reading way too much into some things...
No he deff went to put it in his mouth i dont read into anything but i know how to use my eyes thanks. And perhaps you do t know what caress means? It means lightly touch he ran his fingers along his face tapping each one. Thats a caress. Maybe you need to stop reading into what ppl are saying and pay attention to what was actually said