Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

No he deff went to put it in his mouth i dont read into anything but i know how to use my eyes thanks. And perhaps you do t know what caress means? It means lightly touch he ran his fingers along his face tapping each one. Thats a caress. Maybe you need to stop reading into what ppl are saying and pay attention to what was actually said
There is a lot more to it... a caress is not simply a light touch, it is a light or gentle touch in a loving or endearing manner. Or a kiss... It implies there is an emotional component to the "light touch". But let's not get into the semantics here... The whole thing lasted seconds and he simply put his hands on the sides of the guys face and tapped each finger sequentially twice... If you feel the need to call that a caress then okay... But that's not what I would call it... Again implying that something is there would be reading a bit much into that...

In my opinion finn is not aging well he used to be attractive now im having second thoughts
used to be attractive? he's just 19, when did u find him attractive that he isnt AGING well at 19? weirdo.

You know, I've learned to live with the new LPSG, but one feature I really wish they'd bring back is "_____ uploaded a new file" notifications. That way, I'd be able to tell whether or not a thread actually has new content worth looking at, or if it's more dumb crap like this.
@Mr. LPSG :heart_eyes:

You know, I've learned to live with the new LPSG, but one feature I really wish they'd bring back is "_____ uploaded a new file" notifications. That way, I'd be able to tell whether or not a thread actually has new content worth looking at, or if it's more dumb crap like this.
I wish we had this, but with email notifications. Only get emails if there's a new attachment.

used to be attractive? he's just 19, when did u find him attractive that he isnt AGING well at 19? weirdo.
In the relatively short time since he's turned 18, and all the years before that of course, this is easily the best he's looked so far.

Reactions: deleted12794571
Finn's casual fashion sense as of late seems to be "shirts that are too short for him, but not short enough to qualify as crop tops." Which is interesting at least. Who knows, maybe they just keep getting shorter!

Finn's casual fashion sense as of late seems to be "shirts that are too short for him, but not short enough to qualify as crop tops." Which is interesting at least. Who knows, maybe they just keep getting shorter!
He may surprise us and walk around in a crop top in the near future. Maybe in a hot photo shoot. :)

Reactions: Bruxelles