Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

Yep, pale, skinny and fragile-looking people turn out to be the healthiest - and durable, as you put it.
i mean, you basically just described a vampire and they live for hundreds of years

They really don’t.
And they don't remember how they dressed, either. I shopped in what I now realize was the Old Man section at the mall in my twenties just because I liked the colors and wanted to look different. The irony of course is that, unless they're very, very online and/or wealthy, teens and early college students all dress like that. Also thrifting has either gotten very popular or was always a resource and I just didn't realize it when I was that age. That's how you get these guys in these clothes. And it's normal and adorable. They're not dressing to get a bunch of older gay men hard.

Yep, pale, skinny and fragile-looking people turn out to be the healthiest - and durable, as you put it.
Well... yess. He doesn't look unhealthy at all, he just looks in the camera, honest, without some fake pose of self-confidence