Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

He's finally getting comfortable enough with his body to show a little chest. Good for him. I hope Finn learns to love his body as it is and fuck the naysayers. As long as he's eating the right amount of nutrients, no one can tell him that he's anorexic or sickly. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
These are choices of stylists and photographers. Maybe Finn was always comfortable with his body. I don't remember hearing or reading him saying something about his looks by the way...

These are choices of stylists and photographers. Maybe Finn was always comfortable with his body. I don't remember hearing or reading him saying something about his looks by the way...
Stylists and photographers can't make anyone do anything they're not comfortable with. They can tell the model what they want, but ultimately the model has the final say of if they'll do it or not. Finn has said numerous times in interviews how uncomfortable he is with being sexualized and has turned down job opportunities because he felt uncomfortable with the sexualization of the project. There's a reason Finn is never seen at the beach or around the swimming pool without wearing a t-shirt. Because he doesn't like for people to see his body. If he agreed to showing chest, it indicates to me that he's slowly learning to accept himself and ignore his haters.

Stylists and photographers can't make anyone do anything they're not comfortable with. They can tell the model what they want, but ultimately the model has the final say of if they'll do it or not. Finn has said numerous times in interviews how uncomfortable he is with being sexualized and has turned down job opportunities because he felt uncomfortable with the sexualization of the project. There's a reason Finn is never seen at the beach or around the swimming pool without wearing a t-shirt. Because he doesn't like for people to see his body. If he agreed to showing chest, it indicates to me that he's slowly learning to accept himself and ignore his haters.
why do people think skinny guys are not attractive?

SFinn has said numerous times in interviews how uncomfortable he is with being sexualized and has turned down job opportunities because he felt uncomfortable with the sexualization of the project. There's a reason Finn is never seen at the beach or around the swimming pool without wearing a t-shirt. Because he doesn't like for people to see his body.
Yeah, he doesn't need to be sexualized... He does a good job himself. :laughing:
I wonder whether he can tan?.. There are two possibilities: either he can't tan at all and that is why he wears hats and t-shirts or he can tan really well, but he prefers to stay pale - which actually looks really good on him as on other light-skinned black-haired people - that is why he prefers to wear hats and t-shirts...

Reactions: DJDobbyDeff