Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

And they don't remember how they dressed, either. I shopped in what I now realize was the Old Man section at the mall in my twenties just because I liked the colors and wanted to look different. The irony of course is that, unless they're very, very online and/or wealthy, teens and early college students all dress like that. Also thrifting has either gotten very popular or was always a resource and I just didn't realize it when I was that age. That's how you get these guys in these clothes. And it's normal and adorable. They're not dressing to get a bunch of older gay men hard.
Exactly. They need to leave him alone.

Reactions: JJ1750 and phaedrun
He's finally getting comfortable enough with his body to show a little chest. Good for him. I hope Finn learns to love his body as it is and fuck the naysayers. As long as he's eating the right amount of nutrients, no one can tell him that he's anorexic or sickly. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Now if only he'd get some better glasses. I'll simply never understand the uber old man glasses, even when they fit the vibe like they do in that pic.
He's been more or less type cast in the role of 80s nostalgia. Hence his role in the Ghostbusters movie even though his character added very little to the overall plot. Thus, the "old man" glasses was definitely intentional on the part of the photographer to keep him in that nostalgic niche.