Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

To be fair, judging by the pics it doesn't seem like he has something really huge in his pants... (Except for his phone).
eh you can't really determine if someone has a big dick or not based on soft dick bulge, or lack thereof.
some of these skinny twinks will be fairly flat when soft and then that damn thing grows into a snake

the amount of average to small dicks I've seen on tall skinny guys is way bigger than the burned out cliche. what are y'all gonna use next? all black men have big dicks? y'all sound like teenagers, y'all probably are.

Lol. He seems like he is so bored with the song and dance routine that comes with being famous. If you compare earlier interviews to now, you'll notice how enthusiastic he was in the early years of his career, whereas now it's like half of him is answering interview questions and the other half is thinking about all the other places he'd rather be. :joy::joy::joy:
Well, when you are always asked the same questions over and over again... No surprise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for letting me know, though. Looks like I will wait until streaming for this one.
FYI, I see it's already available to rent/buy on streaming platforms. JW reports Google Play and DirecTV in the US, and TVG reports Vudu there. Mileage to vary depending on where one is in the world and what services it starts to come online at, but at least we're starting to see some options various places.

A few caps from the Drew Barrymore Show appearance last week. :cool:

Finn_Drew.gif

Finn_Drew2.gif

Finn_Drew3.gif