Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

Since we're probably never gonna see it, why does it matter if he's cut or uncut?
It doesn't "matter" at all in the scheme of the universe (but what does?), it's just idle fun to think/talk about. If you're even mildly into the celeb it's fun to talk about. And it's like running a calculation and sussing out a likely conclusion based on any number of factors - stats (birth place/time), ethnicity, what they've said (like a couple of the "One Direction" dudes openly talking about it in an interview!), pics, etc. Of course it's alluring since it's the main single body part we can't see! Plus, most guys are into their own dicks and given the userbase here, other guys' - celebs just unify that vs., say, the crush next door or down the street which most other people are never going to see.

Why do y'all insist on bringing up this asinine debate on practically every single forum?
It's kind of "celebrity 101" topic of wondering/conversation for male celebs, incredibly common - as you say with the "every single forum". If you're not into it, just feel free to skip past the posts in question or unwatch the thread and spend the time where you want to. Never quite understood the psychology of people who enter a thread to wag a finger and say "Celeb is ugly" or "Stop doing [whatever it is they don't like]". I know LPSG posters and staff work hard to try to keep threads positive and upbeat for people who want to contribute all kinds of stuff related to the celeb, dick speculation included! :)

Im in between, ill always like a long haired twink, but I wish he dressed better and showed his body more.
No argument from me on the showing body off more! :p I'm big into guys' voices, too, and his is quite sexy. Super curious - what kind of style do you envision for him clothing-wise that's not hitting for you, would love to hear more. I know he's done all kinds of photoshoots/red carpets with outfits obviously carefully curated and picked-out for him (lots of the photoshoot looks, I love) - are you talking more everyday/paparazzi-shot stuff?

No argument from me on the showing body off more! :p I'm big into guys' voices, too, and his is quite sexy. Super curious - what kind of style do you envision for him clothing-wise that's not hitting for you, would love to hear more. I know he's done all kinds of photoshoots/red carpets with outfits obviously carefully curated and picked-out for him (lots of the photoshoot looks, I love) - are you talking more everyday/paparazzi-shot stuff?
Both everyday and in photoshoots, I would say, he dresses "old" if that makes sense, and way too baggy.

I would recommend tighter clothes, and more modern styles. Dark colors too. His long black hair and very white skin would make great dark looks, maybe even some rockstar looks would fit him really nicely

Dark colors too. His long black hair and very white skin would make great dark looks, maybe even some rockstar looks would fit him really nicely
I can totally see that! Some of the photoshoots with a good look for him have been in leather pants or leaning into a kind of glam-rock look, vintage blazers/jackets, boots, etc. Maybe going more in the direction of Adam Lambert style would work. :yum Even his performances with his band he doesn't dress that way.

With his guitar prowess maybe we'll get him as the lead in some rocker biopic movie in the next few years?

I can totally see that! Some of the photoshoots with a good look for him have been in leather pants or leaning into a kind of glam-rock look, vintage blazers/jackets, boots, etc. Maybe going more in the direction of Adam Lambert style would work. :yum Even his performances with his band he doesn't dress that way.

With his guitar prowess maybe we'll get him as the lead in some rocker biopic movie in the next few years?

Yeah glam rock would fit him nicely, Id say he really does give that kind of vibe

Both everyday and in photoshoots, I would say, he dresses "old" if that makes sense, and way too baggy.

I would recommend tighter clothes, and more modern styles. Dark colors too. His long black hair and very white skin would make great dark looks, maybe even some rockstar looks would fit him really nicely
So far, my favorite thing about the Saving The World movie is how the wardrobe department put him in clothes that actually fit him and hug his body a little. It's a miracle!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Zi19 and Magnetite
So far, my favorite thing about the Saving The World movie is how the wardrobe department put him in clothes that actually fit him and hug his body a little. It's a miracle!
Love it, I'm even more curious to see this film now and check out what they have him in. I see the costume designer is Joshua Marsh - his Instagram's here - has a decent sense of fit and style on himself and his looks for his projects are great ones.

i forgot he said it a few years ago
Isn't it funny how so many of these unfounded statements always seem to happen at the most inconvenient times where all evidence of the event can no longer be found? Also, Finn is only 20 years old, so why was Finn's brother talking about their penises on a podcast when they would have been underage? No matter how old that interview is, that should have made headlines that could easily be found even today. Chances are, you're just lying.

Reactions: Sebas999
Isn't it funny how so many of these unfounded statements always seem to happen at the most inconvenient times where all evidence of the event can no longer be found? Also, Finn is only 20 years old, so why was Finn's brother talking about their penises on a podcast when they would have been underage? :confused:
i mean, it could've just been a passing comment. like, him and the podcast people were talking to something that led to circumcision and he said he's cut but his brother isn't. probably more of an observation type thing and not an actual conversation about his and his brother's dicks.
but yeah, it seems people constantly bring up the whole "brother said it in a podcast" but no one's posting said podcast

Reactions: qavak0
i mean, it could've just been a passing comment. like, him and the podcast people were talking to something that led to circumcision and he said he's cut but his brother isn't. probably more of an observation type thing and not an actual conversation about his and his brother's dicks.
but yeah, it seems people constantly bring up the whole "brother said it in a podcast" but no one's posting said podcast
People who want him to be cut are gonna believe he's cut. People who want him to be uncut are gonna believe he's uncut. As I said in a previous comment, since we're probably never gonna see it, it's a stupid argument. And if by some miracle, it is shown to us, then we'll know once and for all, so once again, it's a stupid debate.

Reactions: Dazza123
It is not at all explicit.
i mean, were y'all expecting a full on jerk off session? wtf. lower ur expectations. what do y'all think he is? another onlyfans twink? smh