Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

Why even Nick was talking about it?.. What did lead him to talk about their dicks?.. :emoji_thinking:
Not gonna lie, a podcast about dicks sounds pretty appealing... :emoji_laughing:

In all seriousness, when @Schlong87 mentioned that I vaguely remembered reading (probably in this thread?) about some Instagram Live where they were rapid-fire answering questions and the topic came up, but I never saw a definitive link to it or date/reference or save of it for anyone to check it out. Not sure if it's any more than just a rumor or wishful thinking - but if you know more or have a link @Schlong87, let us know! :p

Not quite sure why my post is getting the hate. Those basic body types are pretty commonly known and used within kinesiology, everything from academia for it right down through personal trainers determining your body type as a starting place for workouts, etc. I'm not implying personality or temperament or anything.

Finn's awesome build just strikes me as totally that classic type of build. :) Maybe it was the dick size suggestion or cut vs. uncut speculation that is bothering people, but hey, it's LPSG, it's fun to imagine for a given celeb thread. :)
The -morph types have been debunked beyond yes, there are body shapes, for decades, and the only thing even remotely correlated with dick size is how far fingers are spaced on the hand. As such, observations of his hands would not be perceptible to our eyes merely looking at photos of him. Any other "marker" of dick size (foot size, hand size) is complete horse pucky.

Besides all that, dear god I know we're mostly queer men but how can one possibly talk about dick to such an extent. This is not just directed at you.

I've watched the scene, you can like barely tell that that's what is even happening in it lol
Btw what do you think of the When You Finish Saving the World movie? What is your favorite scene from the You Finish Saving the World movie?WYFSTW_SS_00128-scaled.jpg

Not gonna lie, a podcast about dicks sounds pretty appealing... :emoji_laughing:

In all seriousness, when @Schlong87 mentioned that I vaguely remembered reading (probably in this thread?) about some Instagram Live where they were rapid-fire answering questions and the topic came up, but I never saw a definitive link to it or date/reference or save of it for anyone to check it out. Not sure if it's any more than just a rumor or wishful thinking - but if you know more or have a link @Schlong87, let us know! :p
i'll def let u know the thought of Finn having a uncut penis is so hot him having foreskin sliding up and down makes me hard and need to cum badly

Since we're probably never gonna see it, why does it matter if he's cut or uncut? Why do y'all insist on bringing up this asinine debate on practically every single forum? View attachment 87545541
Well why don't you come up with something less asinine for us to talk about then sport?

It's interesting btw how people either find Finn very good looking/attractive or vice versa - ugly/repulsive (which I was first very surprised to learn about). Almost nothing in between!

Im in between, ill always like a long haired twink, but I wish he dressed better and showed his body more.

Reactions: dumbtwink86