Photo Firedawg33

Gambit85

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s so hot, but he always seems to have issues with drama so he’s rarely on social media.

He LIVES for the drama. You should see the rants he posts and then deletes because he "doesn't want drama".

It's been my experience that when Gays say, "Chill & Drama Free", it tends to be the COMPLETE opposite. You wouldn't have to advertise it, if it were true. ‍♂️

Reactions: Mattyice

Americanspirit

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude is HOT AS HELL, lives for
Instagram and drama, and is not particularly smart (to not say unpleasant things). I wonder how someone delivers him or herself like this, searching for confirmation of his hotness etc. plus I think he fucks really really not much. Just a guess.

Ashermuslguy

Legendary Member
Media
Dude is HOT AS HELL, lives for
Instagram and drama, and is not particularly smart (to not say unpleasant things). I wonder how someone delivers him or herself like this, searching for confirmation of his hotness etc. plus I think he fucks really really not much. Just a guess.

He’s posted several clips of him playing cards with the other guys at the fire station. I’d wait until I got that guy alone and then wear him out. I bet he’s good in bed.

Americanspirit

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s posted several clips of him playing cards with the other guys at the fire station. I’d wait until I got that guy alone and then wear him out. I bet he’s good in bed.
OH for sure. He must be a great bottom and trying to do his best ALL THE TIME. But then drama must arrive the morning after. lol