Froy (teen wolf)

I’m dead! He is hot I can’t
b7e1477fe1a83644077bd29b59cdd03246699cbf.jpg

HE ATE ATE ATEEEE AND LEFT 0 CRUMBS

HE LOOKS SO GOOD AND SO HOT WITH A BEARD
 
Is it a Nudie suit?
I don’t think they make them anymore, unless that’s a vintage. Regardless, it looks great on him. I’m happy to see him making bold fashion choices (that actually work for him … I’m not commenting on those drawstring pants he wore awhile back lol).
Love the beard, too!
 
  • Like
Reactions: LilPancake69
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
MR. FROY MADDEN LOOKS SO HOT AND CUTE AND I LOVE HIM <3

I love how bubbly and smiley he is here!!! I've been missing this Froy for a long time now...... :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
 
Meh.. plenty of str8s act/voice gay roles. Seems like weak evidence.

(and No I'm not suggesting he is hetero so don't even bother replying to me as if I did lmao)
I'm not saying it's evidence necessarily, I mean I'm sure we're all of the opinion he's gay/mlm, I just thought it was worth noting
 
  • Like
Reactions: bigboaster