Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On many threads on lpsg.com, individuals post comments about a man's "pussy". I don't understand what they mean by "pussy" in relation to a man as men don't have pussies or vaginas. Why do men post comments like this?

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
as a bottom i have been told that my pussy is fantastic and i always correct the top and say that i am a man with a very good fuckable ass not a pussy! some get incensed some just laugh but they all get it. i have a great ass that is made for fucking .

krazioso13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like Malakos said, its basically verbal play and fun. example is when some find an older man and call him "daddy", others who get horny hearing the words "married man", "faggot", cum slut", "pup", etc. Its diff for all sorts of guy. I dont have a problem with it, and turns me on at times too. Just simply let know others you're not into it, probably before hand, if they ever ask what a turn off is. that way, you can easily avoid it and have some good fun.

one last thing is, for some, and ive had the chance to enjoy it, it makes very masculine men feel submissive or give up their power..and turns them on. makes them feel more a bottom or sub.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It probably comes from two directions.

Firstly, it's the heteronormative equivalence that the bottom must be the woman in the relationship since they are the one being penetrated.

Secondly, it's the roleplay of the bottom being emasculated by referring to them/themselves as less of a man than the top.

The term doesn't bother me as such. We have so many terms for a penis, not all of those are particularly flattering either.

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Though I prefer the term hole or fuckhole or manhole, I actually don’t mind when a guy wants to call it a pussy. I don’t think of it in terms of it being emasculating or feminine, but in terms of functionality. A hole into which a cock is meant to be inserted. So though I don’t prefer the word, I don’t find it a turnoff either.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
don’t mind when a guy wants to call it a pussy. I don’t think of it in terms of it being emasculating or feminine, but in terms of functionality. A hole into which a cock is meant to be inserted.

Interesting...

This would seem to suggest that the penis is "meant" to be inserted into the vagina, but not into the anus. Is that what you intended to indicate?

Reactions: osid

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well to be honest “pussy” is slang term for the vaginal hole so I think the idea behind it is that they are claiming “pussy” as any fuck hole.

I hate it myself, if a guy I was having sex with started with this, it would turn me right off. Just call it what it is!

Reactions: ohiorod

Braalian82

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don’t get what the big deal is.

I personally don’t call it a pussy, but it’s just kinky sex talk. I’ve had tops tell me they’re going to “fuck my pussy” and call me “bitch”. Depending on the setting and the chemistry it can be a turn on. I’ve also been with guys who talk like that and have wished they would stop. But that’s more because they were trying to hard and it seemed forced.