Gay Man's Pussy? Really?

Sprafo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it is usually "straight" men that use the term pussy. I think it keeps it straight in their mind that they are fucking pussy and there is nothing gay about it.
Not really. I'm a gay top and prefer using the term pussy to refer to a guy's hole. Of course, I always ask if he's okay with it. If not, then I don't use it and/or apologise for it.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not really. I'm a gay top and prefer using the term pussy to refer to a guy's hole. Of course, I always ask if he's okay with it. If not, then I don't use it and/or apologise for it.
I respect that you ask. And even more respect for you that you don't use it again and apologize for it.

But I will be honest, I don't think I would call it a pussy on a woman either. I guess I just don't like the word pussy to refer to human anatomy. Since I don't have sex with women, I don't know what I would call a vagina. But when it comes to a guy, I usually refer to it as a hole or my/his ass.

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me, I really don’t care what you call it as long as you stick your dick into me. It can be a pussy, a cunt, a hole, a fuckhole, ass, butt, butthole, asshole, or whatever. As long as you’re plugged in and fucking me, terminology matters very little.

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find hot tbh. I get fucked by a lot of “straight” guys and use the Arabic term for pussy to refer to my hole. I don’t find it emasculating the same way I don’t find getting pinned down and fucked emasculating. It’s just playful

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media
I find hot tbh. I get fucked by a lot of “straight” guys and use the Arabic term for pussy to refer to my hole. I don’t find it emasculating the same way I don’t find getting pinned down and fucked emasculating. It’s just playful

come to me :heart_eyes:

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hate term, definitely find it distasteful, always made me shudder.

But if a dude was pounding me real good and I was in the heat of the moment and he was like, "your tight pussy feels so good." I'd probably be a total hypocrite and be like, "yeah man you fuck that pussy" lol

D

deleted6636031

I like using the word pussy or bussy for a guys hole even when i don't fuck them.It so hot for me.And even i am top i don't have a prob if they call me a pussy. I find it sexy.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On many threads on lpsg.com, individuals post comments about a man's "pussy". I don't understand what they mean by "pussy" in relation to a man as men don't have pussies or vaginas. Why do men post comments like this?
To me, it’s internalised homophobia. Guys want to feel like they’re fucking a “pussy” when they actually want to and are fucking a man. I see it as a fetish to be honest, like the dad/son, Dom/sub etc role play.

Reactions: digitalobjecthood

Amaethon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s used by people with a limited and uncreative vocabulary.

Also by people who want to emasculate or be emasculated. In this case, there are some deeply buried pathologies in the psyches of those who use it.

Reactions: KLoma