Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

are most of the gay tv series these days without full frontal nudity?

there's a dude from the first episode that showed his dick, but I doubt either Bailey or Bomer will show theirs. But who knows, we still have 7 episodes left
I actually missed that part on my first watch when that dude was washing his cock for that brief moment that they showed it.
Spotted it on my 2nd re watch and yeah pretty impressive cock from him. I dont think ive seen him before, well not in any of the shows i have seen.

Hope there is more nudity in the rest of the episodes but also i love it when Bomer SUBS Bailey the way he did in the first ep. Hope there is more of that :)

Reactions: heyyoh
there's a dude from the first episode that showed his dick, but I doubt either Bailey or Bomer will show theirs. But who knows, we still have 7 episodes left

Meh, extra dick does nothing for me lol. If none of the main cast is showing, it's an easy skip.

Looks like the hunky bottom is Yunier Acosta
Warning: some women show up in the scene

View attachment 111333981

I always loved the concept of gays and lesbians getting married in times and places where they can't be free, so they can hide from society while facilitating each other's escapades, and forming a life-long bond of friendship and companionship. I wish it was used more.

Meh, extra dick does nothing for me lol. If none of the main cast is showing, it's an easy skip.
Is that the only reason you would watch a film with a gay story line, if there was frontal from a celeb? What about the story or the acting? Does that not matter? I like seeing dick in movies, but I can't imagine watching *only* if there's dick.

Hi guys, can anybody help me find this movie?

Backstage (Short 2001)

According to IMDb this movie has full frontal nudity and unsimulated gay sex.

It's also a short movie by the same director of Sauvage / Wild (2018)

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Is that the only reason you would watch a film with a gay story line, if there was frontal from a celeb? What about the story or the acting? Does that not matter? I like seeing dick in movies, but I can't imagine watching *only* if there's dick.
Nope, but if you're going to make it a point how "sexual" it is, take the dick out or hush lol. Also according to someone else here the story of this show has a sad ending anyways so double miss.

Reactions: John8703