Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

This looks like it has potential, Julianne Moore whoring her son (blonde prince from RWRB now with black hair) to King James, him of the famous Bible translation and apparently a kinky Gay King with a penchant for handsome younger men:

This looks like it has potential, Julianne Moore whoring her son (blonde prince from RWRB now with black hair) to King James, him of the famous Bible translation and apparently a kinky Gay King with a penchant for handsome younger men:

Nicholas Galitzine really said he's going to play gay royalty. I prefer him with the dark hair, I think he looks better with it

This gonna be a bomb. And RWRB will look like 'a joke' compare to this one. In terms of story and sex scenes, I guess.

This gonna be a bomb. And RWRB will look like 'a joke' compare to this one. In terms of story and sex scenes, I guess.
Galitzine is shown as a top in a split second and now I need deepfakers to add TZP in those scenes when this show comes out