Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

Galitzine is shown as a top in a split second and now I need deepfakers to add TZP in those scenes when this show comes out
I think he will be vers in this series. But will see. I'm so invested RN.
Although it was just a teaser, but this already show us that sex scenes will be an integral part of this show.

Reactions: Waldorf
Álex García & Iván Pellicerin Netflix's "Holy Family" 1st season
The gay sex scene featuring some rimming is interwined with straight sex scene of equally handsome Alvaro Rico
View attachment 80308041

View attachment 80309541

Second and final season of "Holy Family" features two gay sex scenes.
One gay sex with Ivan Pellicerin & Daniel Grao, and the other gay sex scene with Ivan Pellicerin & Alex Garcia is very tame unlike their rimming scene from the first season, and is interwined with straight sex scene with Pol Hermoso who gets his ass eaten.
4.gif
6.gif
5.gif
1.gif
2.gif
3.gif

aaa.mov

bbb.mov

I'm sure most of you got interested in this guy with beard from he trailer of Mary & George
marygeorge laurie_5.jpeg

This is Laurie Davidson, English Actor and I'm sure when the show is out, everyone will get interested in him. Here are some shots and gifs from the trailer, and for more be sure to follow his thread where I will put lots of content soon
tumblr_40b5f0b88c6b2e36ccd9acb2f0549f94_45925aed_540.gif
gay orgy.gif
marygeorge laurie_3.jpeg
marygeorge laurie_7.jpeg
marygeorge laurie_6.jpeg

What are the chances of Bailey pounding Bomer in this show? I really need to see it
I would say chances are pretty good. The creator said they never repeat the same kind of sex scene twice, and with four more episodes I think it's bound to happen.

Second and final season of "Holy Family" features two gay sex scenes.
One gay sex with Ivan Pellicerin & Daniel Grao, and the other gay sex scene with Ivan Pellicerin & Alex Garcia is very tame unlike their rimming scene from the first season, and is interwined with straight sex scene with Pol Hermoso who gets his ass eaten.
View attachment 113359271View attachment 113360281View attachment 113359511View attachment 113359181View attachment 113359201View attachment 113359221

View attachment 113357981

View attachment 113358381
I like the first scene when abel become a Top.
The second one is such a turn off, because they repeat the same scenario like S1, when the gay sex overlapping with the straight scene. But this one worse.