Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

W
Scene from Manodrome
Why do they always portray gay anal sex as kiss, turn around, jam it in. Ouch!! Surely they have gay friends or even gay people on staff who could tell them about lube, or at the very least, spit.

hola, ¿cómo se pueden ver los videos? antes si actualizaba o refrescaba la pagina en el minuto 3 se podian ver, ¿ha cambiado algo, es que hoy no me deja verlos?

Pruebe también a las 7 y si aún no funciona es porque el sitio está ocupado y los responsables lo están ralentizando a propósito

Reactions: Poltergeist33
Okay, I thought it was somewhere in this thread but I can't find it so maybe I'm mistaken. There's a film where these two guys are dancing together in a living room or something and start kissing. They end up on the couch where one starts jerking the other one off and I think the scene ends there. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Reactions: SpencerUniverse
Okay, I thought it was somewhere in this thread but I can't find it so maybe I'm mistaken. There's a film where these two guys are dancing together in a living room or something and start kissing. They end up on the couch where one starts jerking the other one off and I think the scene ends there. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
I believe this scene is from the movie "End of the Century"

That's definitelly TOMCAT, from that description

TOMCAT NUDE SCENES - AZNude Men you can see here the scenes

1700710791913.png