Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

hi i'm so sorry for asking.
so a couple years a go i watched this gay film about a son who went back to the small town to take care his mother who was ill ,and then he met the helper who has a crush on him and insisted to come with him to the big city, if i remember correctly the helper even have a job as a dancer in a club or something. In the end, the son put his mother in the retirement home
can anyone help identify the film please?
thank you so much
could be wrong but was it "Gewoon Vrienden" or "Just Friends", it matches some of the description but its its grandmother not the mother.
j.gif

715rjH1b3+L._RI_.jpg

thank you guys for answering, but i finally found it. its Rosie (2013) by Marcel Girsel. it was not centerd around the gay son, and i think thats why a lot of sites doesn't really put it on the list of the gay film. but it still is has the sex scenes etc. it's a great movie actually.

1701336198517.png

thank you guys for answering, but i finally found it. its Rosie (2013) by Marcel Girsel. it was not centerd around the gay son, and i think thats why a lot of sites doesn't really put it on the list of the gay film. but it still is has the sex scenes etc. it's a great movie actually.

View attachment 114646601
rosie-a-man-his-lover-and-his-mother-2013-anydownloader.com.mp4

Yeah he is a flight attendant.

Actually there is a scene, when this gay character went to a school reunion, and then he make a fake relationship with his straight friend to be gay.

The fake gay character then getting caught having sex with a girl, and the fake relationship is being exposed.
The title is Spin the Bottle

Does anyone know where I can watch a show called "All my friends are racist". I heard there's a good Rimming scene in it but I can't find anywhere to watch it. Or if anyone has the scene that be good too?