Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

Reactions: John8703
I can't remember the name of a film I watched once. I don't know I can describe it well. The film starts in Germany I guess. The guy has a friend (or boyfriend) and then he has to go back to his country alone. I don't know if it's Hungary or Slovakia or Slovenia or Czech Rep. So he meets an old friend and it turns out that they have sex. Later on his friend from Germany visits him there and then there is a scene in a lake at night with of them having sex.
Can anyone help me?

I can't remember the name of a film I watched once. I don't know I can describe it well. The film starts in Germany I guess. The guy has a friend (or boyfriend) and then he has to go back to his country alone. I don't know if it's Hungary or Slovakia or Slovenia or Czech Rep. So he meets an old friend and it turns out that they have sex. Later on his friend from Germany visits him there and then there is a scene in a lake at night with of them having sex.
Can anyone help me?
Probably you mean this
LAND OF STORMS NUDE SCENES - AZNude Men

Since everyone asking about forgotten movie/series.

Please tell me, do you guys know the title of a series from Europe idk the country,
“when there is a gay character who is a flight attendants, he then go to a school reunion with his friends and then meet a homophobic man who bullied him back then. Turns out the bully is gay and fell in love with him. They are then being a couple”

One thing I realized this series is like Friends with their own dramas.

#AskForHelp

YES THIS IS IT, THANK YOU!
This is the scene from End of the Century (Fin de Siglo), since I still don't think it's been posted in this thread. (There are other scenes from the movie in the thread, which is one of the reasons I never thought the scene I remembered was from this movie.)

EndoftheCentury-BarberiniPujol-HD-02_hd.mp4

Please tell me, do you guys know the title of a series from Europe idk the country,
“when there is a gay character who is a flight attendants, he then go to a school reunion with his friends and then meet a homophobic man who bullied him back then. Turns out the bully is gay and fell in love with him. They are then being a couple”

#AskForHelp
Oh, gosh. I just watched it a few months ago and now I can’t recall the title. Will let you know when it comes up.

Reactions: Zevin and billiebb

#AskForHelp

Is it "The Thing About Harry"?

I don't recall him being a flight attendant in that, although the rest of the premise matches up.
Yeah he is a flight attendant.

Actually there is a scene, when this gay character went to a school reunion, and then he make a fake relationship with his straight friend to be gay.

The fake gay character then getting caught having sex with a girl, and the fake relationship is being exposed.